Last chapter battle

Shame

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,299 Reaction score:115
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who would be of most use right now in the tobi, and team naruto battle.
My top two picks Yamato and shikamaru would be the best suited support for the battle right now. Do you agree or have I lost all reason.

Feel free to smack me.
 

Synister.

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:19,467 Reaction score:537
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
19,467
Reaction score
537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yamato is stuck in a tree in Tobi's hideout sooooo.......
 

Dribbles

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,996 Reaction score:346
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
346
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*Le Smack* :noc: ​
 

FlareBlitz

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,408 Reaction score:167
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
167
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
what is this reason you speak of???? I cant completly understand you everything I read seems like jibberish....maybe I had too much spiced rum.....lol
 

MutantWhale

Member
Messages:255 Reaction score:45
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
255
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well practically disappeared off the face of the narutoverse and I think tobi is still more skillful than shikamaru
 

Shame

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,299 Reaction score:115
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Would they not be best suited to help in the battle yes or no.
 

Anime Addict

Member
Messages:247 Reaction score:25
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
247
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
shikamaru definitley would help with his tactical skill and shadow possesion and neji could use byakugan to find out when tobis tangibility wears off
 

gordo1

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,666 Reaction score:351
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
351
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru for strategy, definitely. I also think that Kushina (had she still been alive) would've been insanely useful for her fuinjutsu. But if I had to pick a second living ninja I'd pick Onoki for Jinton.
 

Shame

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,299 Reaction score:115
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
shikamaru definitley would help with his tactical skill and shadow possesion and neji could use byakugan to find out when tobis tangibility wears off

They tried that before with hinata did not bode so well. They need more thinking and long and mid range fighters.
 
Top