Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best >,> Lawliet doesn't count, she is an Admin :)

(Fuuton: Banshī no kanakirigoe) | Wind Release: Screech of the Banshee
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid range
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user start by manipulating his Wind based chakra into the area surrounding the opponent (short range). By manipulating it with great precision, the user will form extremely small but dense shards of wind that vibrate at an extreme speed. These shards are about the size of an average ring and are about 30 in number, they can only be seen by a white glance it gives off. They vibrate at a stationary point and cause an eerie and somewhat deafening
screech, due to the friction caused against the air itself. This causes the opponent to be distracted, and allow the user ample moments to attack.

Restrictions:

-Can only be used 4 times a fight
-Can only be taught by –L-

Just perform it and ask questions xD

Reactions: Joker

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The best >,> Lawliet doesn't count, she is an Admin :)

(Fuuton: Banshī no kanakirigoe) | Wind Release: Screech of the Banshee
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid range
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user start by manipulating his Wind based chakra into the area surrounding the opponent (short range). By manipulating it with great precision, the user will form extremely small but dense shards of wind that vibrate at an extreme speed. These shards are about the size of an average ring and are about 30 in number, they can only be seen by a white glance it gives off. They vibrate at a stationary point and cause an eerie and somewhat deafening
screech, due to the friction caused against the air itself. This causes the opponent to be distracted, and allow the user ample moments to attack.

Restrictions:

-Can only be used 4 times a fight
-Can only be taught by –L-

Just perform it and ask questions xD
Lol ok THE best then xD

Kirikoe begins moulding his chakra changing its properties to that of wind chakra, Using this chakra Kirikoe concentrates it into an area around a random training dummy, carefully manipulating this wind chakra Kirikoe forms small but dense shards of wind which begin to vibrate at a high velocity, grinding with the air around giving off a whitish glint, as the wind vibrates at a stationary point around the training dummy causing an eerie and deafening screech, the sound of the banshee's wail, a clear symbol that the training dummy was about to die

It seems like a pretty easy and obvious technique to me but there are a few things ide like to ask.

the distraction that this jutsu would cause. how big of a gap would this be?

would it be enough for someone with an average speed to get into close range with someone who was originally long range from you?

Is it enough to catch someone with a fast jutsu such as an earth spike from underground before the opponent can fully recover from the disorienting sound?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done, and as for the questions.

1) I always use it to distract or disorient the opponent, in order to mess up hand seals or cover the sound of a technique like Stone Spikes, so the gap wouldn't be that large, maybe a second or two.

2) No, but in close range, it would augment Taijutsu quite well in my opinion, and that's why I made it in the first place. People tend to either get rid of said shards quickly, but it really depends on opponent.

3) Yeah, another reason why I made it, depends on what the opponent does though. Most metagame anyway z,z