Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Type: NinTaijutsu

Background:

Fighting technique and styles don't just pop out of thin air. Most of the times, there are events that take place, or a following or something that triggered the creation of some type of styles, or religions even that do this as well. The Musha Sukke Fuu's story is no different then these. The creators of such a fighting style are no more then monks. Literally, "Musha Sukke Fuu" Stands for "The Warrior Monks Way." Now, being monks, they are not violent people in the least bit at all. This particular fighting style in derived primarily as a defensive style, however, that's not to take away form the fact that it indeed has offensive capability.

The creation of Musha Sukke Fuu, as a formalized martial art, is attributed to Dong Haichuan in the early 19th century, who apparently learned from Taoist, masters in the mountains of Iwakagure. There is evidence to suggest a synthesis of several pre-existing martial arts taught and practised in the region in which he lived, combined with Taoist circle walking. Because of his work as a servant in the Imperial Palace, he impressed the Tsuchikage with his graceful movements and his skill at martial arts and became an instructor and a body guard to the court. Dong Haichuan taught for many years in Iwa, eventually earning patronage by the Imperial court.

Famous disciples of Dong to become teachers were Ichiro Tamazaki, Kisihmo Kayuga, Raiden Matzui, Ike Lennon, Ma Weiqi , Liu Baozhen, Liang Zhenpu and Liu Dekuan. Although they were all students of the same teacher, their methods of training and expressions of palm techniques differed. The Cheng and Liu styles are said to specialize in "Pushing" the palms, Yin style is known for "Threading" the palms, Song's followers practice "Plum Flower" ( Mei Hua) palm technique and Ma style palms are known as "Hammers." Some of Dong Haichuan's students, including Ike Lennon, participated in the Boxer Rebellion. In general, most Bagua practitioners practice either the Yin , Cheng, or Liang styles of Baguazhang, although Fan, Shi, Liu, Fu, and other styles also used to exist. However with time those other styles and formations of the said style became lost as its creators and followers either died and vanished.

It is said that only four of those who did such still exist, the Four masters of Musha Sukke Fuu. These teachers are Ichiro Tamazaki(尹福), Kisihmo Kayuga(程廷華), Raiden Matzui(宋長榮), Ike Lennon(劉鳳春).Each one resides in a different country, or so they say. There are very few people who even know of the fighting style and the rumors, and even fewer who practice it.The base style known today is really more of a combination of things from the past of the branch teachers, those of the past present. The thing about Musha Shukke Fuu, is even though they are Monks, they traditionally don't mind mixing styles, especially of the same base such as Musha Sukke Fuu. In fact, that's hows it came to be what it is today, or so it is said.

Really, know one ever seems to know, and nothing more of which is ever really mentioned in the history books to prove otherwise. It is a really secretive style to begin with, and finding it would require ones full study and seeking of, and the actual finding of one of the few masters, should they still even exist.

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:

Stage One: The Art of the Spirit (Chakra) Sphere.

The main art of the Musha Shukke Fuu, is the knowledge of creating the Chakra Sphere. This is the most basics of basic fundamentals with the style. Without the Chakra Sphere, the art could not exist. The Chakra Sphere is a small, hollow sphere of chakra that hovers over one's head. It is however, clearly visible to to others and can be touched, and popped rendering it useless furthermore. The Chakra Sphere consists of one's own chakra, and thus can be reentered into one's body in such a way, with of course proper training, in a way that may be used as an attack within said style. User usually concentrates in meditation in order to learn how to do this incredible feat. The stance is nothing short of a learning method for the Chakra Sphere Creation. User sits Indian style with crossed legs and rests his hands together forming a special handseal. This handseal is created by pushing the users palms together, and crossing the middle and ring fingers, as the pinky fingers and index fingers clasp together. The thumbs cross as well. Eyes close, and user sits straight upward and meditates. This allows easier flow of chakra within ones chakra system. After hard training, the user becomes able to do this very quickly, for ease of use in battle without the meditation.

Stage Two: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

Once Chakra Spheres have been properly summoned, the next challenge the user faces is having the Chakra Sphere re-enter the body for technique use. This is quite simple to do, and Requires a great deal less of training then first summoning the chakra spheres did. The user simply had to do said technique, and handseals and think about the sphere striking their body, and it should happen with rather repetitive training. This stage of training is perhaps the quickest and easiest stage of training. This reduces chakra output, reuses the chakra that is output, and recycles and leftover from the technique, because the chakra is still trapped within the body.

Stage Three: Striking by Striking.

Once the user has mastered the summoning of chakra spheres, and then mastered how to channel them throughout the body, The user now must undergo training to learn how to strike a foe while doing so, while channeling the chakra sphere. This isn't easy. User must stand in front of a stray dummy, tightly packed of course, and continue striking it until it explodes in a small 'boom' where the user strikes. It sounds easy and repetitive as well, but it is truly a lot harder then it sounds. Once the explosion had been seen, the user will repeat this until mastered, where every strike will be a minor explosion. At this level, the user will have mastered the art of the Chakra Sphere.

Stage Four: Fighting Style

After being able to create an explosive burst using the chakra spheres after they enter the hand, the user must then practice using it with taijutsu strikes. In order to incorporate this, a fighting style was created, in which the user will learn to blend the chakra sphere with aggressive, seemingly linear movements and explosive power that's most often applied from a short range. A practitioner uses coordinated movements to generate bursts of power intended to overwhelm the opponent, while simultaneously attacking and defending. During this stage the user will learn that the spheres can be imbued with elemental chakra as well.

Stage Five: Techniques

This is the stage in which the user begins and starts training techniques within the fighting style that involve training and special usage of the Chakra Spheres. Specialized techniques that deal in both offense and defense, are the techniques listed below within the style. Mastering all these techniques takes time, but when accomplished, the user will achieve the Master rank within the monk society. This style is different from gentle fist, in many areas. Gentle Fist uses quick, and precise strikes to deal internal damage to the chakra circulatory system by injecting chakra into the body. This style however, uses chakra in the creation of spheres of
chakra with which the user is able to take them into his body, and use them to deal damage along with taijutsu. Gentle Fist's movements are also different, in that they are much more agile and fluid. Users of
Musha Shukke Fuu however, are much more linear and have more explosive power. This proves that Gentle Fist and Musha Shukke Fuu are inherently different, and that the style will be used differently.

Example Techniques:

Musha Shukke Fuu (The Warrior Monk's Way)-Aurelian Blast

Musha Shukke Fuu (The Warrior Monk's Way)-The Dark Seducer

Additional effects and Restrictions:
- User gains above average strength and speed when compared to the average strong fist master.
- User must be trained by -L-
- User must have Mastery of Taijutsu.

-L-, our loyal member, gave on the date the 16th of July 2014 a request for a Patent on Custom Fighting Style (The Warrior Monk's Way). I, Madāra Uchiha of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Caliburn, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;

Musha Sukke Fuu
Powered by Caliburn
Copyright 2014, Madāra Uchiha, NarutoBase.net

I can create chakra spheres and use it when re-enters my body to deliver a powerful blow. Later on i can use elemental chakra and do the same with the effects being a bit different.

I knew you'd like playing with balls, but to turn it into a fighting style, GENIUS!!

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can create chakra spheres and use it when re-enters my body to deliver a powerful blow. Later on i can use elemental chakra and do the same with the effects being a bit different.

I knew you'd like playing with balls, but to turn it into a fighting style, GENIUS!!
LOOOL, pls.

Anyway, the CFS is indeed ingenious. One's Taijutsu would be greatly be enhanced by these chakra spheres that cause explosive damage with hits. Now, we will start with the first stage of the fighting style. The first stage includes:

Stage One: The Art of the Spirit (Chakra) Sphere.

The main art of the Musha Shukke Fuu, is the knowledge of creating the Chakra Sphere. This is the most basics of basic fundamentals with the style. Without the Chakra Sphere, the art could not exist. The Chakra Sphere is a small, hollow sphere of chakra that hovers over one's head. It is however, clearly visible to to others and can be touched, and popped rendering it useless furthermore. The Chakra Sphere consists of one's own chakra, and thus can be reentered into one's body in such a way, with of course proper training, in a way that may be used as an attack within said style. User usually concentrates in meditation in order to learn how to do this incredible feat. The stance is nothing short of a learning method for the Chakra Sphere Creation. User sits Indian style with crossed legs and rests his hands together forming a special handseal. This handseal is created by pushing the users palms together, and crossing the middle and ring fingers, as the pinky fingers and index fingers clasp together. The thumbs cross as well. Eyes close, and user sits straight upward and meditates. This allows easier flow of chakra within ones chakra system. After hard training, the user becomes able to do this very quickly, for ease of use in battle without the meditation.
So we'll start by creating the chakra sphere. This starts off by sitting in a meditative position and forming a special hand seal. Close your eyes and sit upright. This allows for some easier flow of chakra, and would allow you to summon forth a chakra sphere that would levitate above your head. Try it out.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After training in the style, the creation of the sphere would be near instantaneous, but the sphere itself has to enter for each technique (I only have one approved so far, so that can be tweaked).

Though the sphere wouldn't disappear, you see. So it would be just as easy to let it re-enter o-o.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meditate as am told to do so by siting straight up. Then I concentrate for the sphere of chakra balll to form above my head and maintain it my levitating it....

not complaining, though L i'd appreciate it if we get away from the "do what it says in jutsu type thingy" I really rather enjoy the discussion type training as I usually have more questions than not.

Quetion is the chakra sphere needs to be formed correct? So from where? out of my head?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's basically the fundamentals of the CFS, so I guess that's about it that you have to learn about the CFS. You can always ask me on Skype if you have doubts.

Now, I only have one move approved for the style (simply because I am lazy to make more) and I won't ask you to perform it cause you're too awesome. I'll perform it, and tell you everything about the technique.

The technique itself is the most basic one of the style but also quite important as it is done in order for the small sphere to enter your body, and allow for those explosive strikes. I recently used it in a fight of mine for the first time so I'll copy that here.

As he assumes the low stance, Minato creates a sphere of chakra above his head, and allows it to enter his body, as he dashes towards the man. Upon getting close to the man, Minato would then launch a somewhat normal left handed punch towards the man's face. This acting as a mere distraction, Minato would use this moment, to initiate a punch with his right hand and slam it into the rib area of the man. This is done in quick synchronization, as the time the man realizes that there is a punch incoming, he would feel a powerful hit against his ribs. Due to the power of the hit, and Minato's training in the Warrior Monk's Way, the punch to the ribs would be explosive in nature, causing several broken ribs and internal damage.
You assume a low stance, create the chakra sphere, and allow it to enter your body. From there on, any strike you land is equal to B rank in power, as the technique which causes internal damage and can cause bruising, or even cuts with each and any Taijutsu related blow.

Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This jutsu is considered the basic form, and principle behind the entire custom fighting style. The user enters a low stance, focusing primarily upon offense and precision strikes. Upon materializing chakra sphere(s), the user will then absorb the chakra spheres into his body incorporating them into his taijutsu. Through fast paced, precise, and linear attacks with explosive power, the user will attempt to deliver one or multiple taijutsu blows to the opponent. With each landing strike, the user will cause a small 'boom' or explosion with the strike in order to amplify and enhance the effects of the user's blows. The damage caused is mostly external, although with some internal effects. The most common effects are broken bones, bruses, and possibly minor cuts depending on the nature of the taijutsu blow. While using the style, the user will of course have slightly enhanced speed and strength as is evident by a user of Musha Shukke Fuu. Regardless of how many blows the user lands, the amount of chakra and damage will always equate to that of a B ranked jutsu.

Restrictions:

-Can only be used in conjunction with Musha Shukke Fuu jutsu
-Must be a practicioner of the CFS 'The Warrior Monk's Way'
-Can only be taught by Detective L

Any questions?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah >,> Its been so long?

(Musha Shukke Fuu: Reddo Hoku) | Warrior Monk's Way: Red Hawk
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The technique starts off by absorbing the chakra spheres materialized to perform the Warrior Monk's Way's techniques. The user will then channel the explosive power to his dominant arm, compressing the power throughout it, creating a reddish hue to form around said arm (only cosmetic). The user will then deliver a punch to the opponent's stomach and release the compressed power of the spheres all at once upon impact, creating a much larger boom, an effect caused by the sudden release of the spheres all at once. The technique leaves massive burns across the opponent's torso and back in the aftermath of the explosion, with matching damage internally and externally.

-Can only be used three times per fight
-No S rank Warrior Monks techniques for one turn after using this
You must be registered for see images

(Musha Shukke Fuu: Hadesu no suiryoku) | Warrior Monk's Way: Thrust of Hades
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid range
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After reabsorbing the materialized chakra spheres required to use the Warrior Monk's Way fighting style, the user will, while in close quarters of an enemy, channel the power of the spheres through his dominant leg. He will then stomp on the ground ahead of himself and release the explosive power into the ground below. This results in the explosive effect of the fighting style to result underground, erupting upwards with enough force to propel and shake the ground underneath the opponent. This knocks the opponent off of their feet due to the force shaking the ground, as well launching sharp and heavy debris upwards and into the opponent's body, damaging them simultaneously. The user can also choose to release the sphere deep underground, and release the sphere upwards, causing the boom effect that the fighting style is known for, and hitting the opponent into the air. However, if the user chooses to use this, only a single sphere can be released deep underground, instead of several that would cause the disruption of the ground in the first usage of the technique. The explosive effect happens almost immediately after the user's foot makes contact with the ground, making it a very fast technique.

-Can only be used four times per fight

Shout out to Riker Slade for the good ideas, together, we got some useful stuff approved. Any questions? I know you like analysis training >,>