Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the Naruto verse, there were two signers of the bat contract. Rinji and Tonbee.
Rinji had the ability to use ultra sonic sound waves to effectively control the bats to do his biddings. They proved important to counter the crystal release used by Guren. He could also control them to search an area or a perimeter.
Tonbee on the other hand, summoned a bat in the Six tailed unleashed arc that transform into a scroll.
IN REAL LIFE.
Bats are mammals of the order Chiroptera (/kaɪˈrɒptərə/ ; from the Ancient Greek: χείρ - cheir , "hand" and Ancient Greek: πτερόν - pteron , "wing" whose forelimbs form webbed wings, making them the only mammals naturally capable of true and sustained flight. By contrast, other mammals said to fly, such as flying
squirrels, gliding possums, and colugos , can only glide for short distances. Bats do not flap their entire forelimbs, as birds do, but instead flap their spread-out digits, which are very long and covered with a thin membrane or
patagium . Bats are the second largest order of mammals (after the rodents ), representing about 20% of all classified mammal
species worldwide, with about 1,240 bat species divided into two suborders: the less specialized and largely fruit-eating
megabats , or flying foxes, and the highly specialized and
echolocating microbats. About 70% of bat species are
insectivores. Most of the rest are frugivores , or fruit eaters.
A few species, such as the fish-eating bat , feed from
animals other than insects, with the vampire bats being
hemato****ous, or feeding on blood.

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*points at the batcave* Go in the cave and look for the scroll while the bats go crazy while you are in there. Than sign the scroll with your blood. Also while I have you here what are your plans for the bat contract? What are you trying to accomplish with it.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*points at the batcave* Go in the cave and look for the scroll while the bats go crazy while you are in there. Than sign the scroll with your blood. Also while I have you here what are your plans for the bat contract? What are you trying to accomplish with it.
With a sign of courage and strong will, I walk into the cave of darkness to encounter a thousand black bats hanging upside down, calm and collected. I am with the notion that if I don't pester them, they might remain friendly. But as I enter into the cave, they go berserk flying around and making weird noises to scare me away but I stood persistent as I walk towards the scroll. Opening the scroll, I see a lot of names written on the scroll in blood which disgusts me a bit but oh well I have to continue. Biting my thumb with my upper canine tooth piercing thru the skin releasing blood to flow outwards. I would sign my initials on the scroll and walk back to my instructor.
I plan to keep the bat contract for a long time and develop it via my customs. You see, the reason I'm disturbing about the training was because of the customs I have written up so as to submit this cycle and the next. I'll also be keeping the bat theme flowing and be probably known for it. I want to have fun with it and enjoy myself with it like you've done with snakes.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good lets begin

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kōmori no Mure) Summoning Technique: Pack of Bats
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the summoning jutsu the user will summon a group of 25 normal size bats. These bats have no elemental affinity but can be used to use such jutsu as Bat Controlling: Ultrasonic Mid Wave Technique. These bats can also be used to attack or distract opponents by swarming them.
Note: Can only be summoned once.

Alright now using the summoning jutsu I want you to summon a pack of bats. You have 25 bats with this. You can have them attack the opponent like Itachi's crows and you can sue them for the cannon bat cjs. You could also use them to distract the opponent so you can attack them. Question time what else could you use these bats for???

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arigatho.
After performing the required hand seals, I slam my hands on the ground and a summoning seal appears on the ground following through is a poof of smoke from where a pack of bats summing up to 25 emerges ready to do my bidding.
-They be used for communication, like send messages.
- They can be used to transport weapons (RP)
-

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arigatho.
After performing the required hand seals, I slam my hands on the ground and a summoning seal appears on the ground following through is a poof of smoke from where a pack of bats summing up to 25 emerges ready to do my bidding.
-They be used for communication, like send messages.
- They can be used to transport weapons (RP)
-
Great

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jaiantobatto) Summoning Technique: Giant Bat
Description: The user will perform the summoning jutsu and summon a giant bat which is the same size of Sasuke's hawk. It is able to have two people on its back and fly with no problem and has wings capable of producing air waves strong enough to push back enemies within short range (C-Rank ability), which makes this it a difficult opponent. It can fly a high speeds and scratch or bite opponents. This bat has no elemental affinity but has an incredible hearing and the same sonar-like abilities as other Bats.
Note: Can only be summoned once
Note: Air waves count as a move

Now summon a bat as big as Sasuke's hawk. You could use this bat to fly in the air and avoid attacks. You could also use its air waves and use a fire jutsu to make a fire/wind combo ^^ Basically you could use him like how Sasuke used his hawk. This bat could also be used to find opponents using its sonar like abilities like other bats and its hearing.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jaiantobatto) Summoning Technique: Giant Bat
Description: The user will perform the summoning jutsu and summon a giant bat which is the same size of Sasuke's hawk. It is able to have two people on its back and fly with no problem and has wings capable of producing air waves strong enough to push back enemies within short range (C-Rank ability), which makes this it a difficult opponent. It can fly a high speeds and scratch or bite opponents. This bat has no elemental affinity but has an incredible hearing and the same sonar-like abilities as other Bats.
Note: Can only be summoned once
Note: Air waves count as a move

Now summon a bat as big as Sasuke's hawk. You could use this bat to fly in the air and avoid attacks. You could also use its air waves and use a fire jutsu to make a fire/wind combo ^^ Basically you could use him like how Sasuke used his hawk. This bat could also be used to find opponents using its sonar like abilities like other bats and its hearing.
By biting my thumb with my incisor tooth, a thin line of blood streaks down the finger while I swipe across my summoning tattoo with the thumb before weaving the required hand seal and slamming my hands on the ground on which a summoning formula appears from and a poof of smoke accompanying its existence. The smoke clears and a giant bat emerges, flapping its wings to maintain flight as it hovers in the air.
Hello there! Big guy
I jump on to its back and strokes its back making it make weird soothing noises.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright time for Bat Ninjutsu ^^ there are only two jutsus so we will do them at the same time. Bat Ninjutsu from the cannon list is basically using the pack of bats summon.

(Kōmori Seichū) - Bat Controlling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user has can learn the special ability to produce ultrasonic waves and understand them. This way they can talk with bats, which use ultrasonic waves for communication. They are able to give them orders, like to search the area around them, and they seem to consider the user a friend. The user can use these bats for another attack called Bat Controlling Ultrasonic Mind Waves.
Note: Can only be used by signers of the bat contract.

*points at the cave* First off using chakra I want you to start to create ultrasonic wave just using your chakra by manipulating sound waves. Than when you get the hang of it I want you to use the ultrasonic waves on the bats in the caves to control them and give them orders. Its a great jutsu for getting random bats that arent summon to work for you or using bats you already summon communicate with you to help find your opponent. I want you to give me a use in a fight and RP/NW usage you would do.

(Kōmori Seichū: Chōnpa omoi nami) - Bat Controlling: Ultrasonic Mid Wave Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user controls their bats, they commands them to produce high frequency ultrasonic waves that affect the mind of the opponent causing their senses to be disrupted. The frequency emitted from the bats are effective enough to counter crystal style due to being able to disrupt the minute cells from forming to create the crystal style.
Note: Can only be used by signers of the bat contract.

Now since you can control the bats use them to all produce high frequency ultrasonic waves at my clone so that his mind causes his senses to be disrupted. This was the jutsu in the anime that guy with bats used against Guren's jutsu. You could create a jutsu using this as a basic to mess with opponents senses or certain sense. This would be a great against Crystal Release. What other uses do you think you would be able to use this for?

Ask also any questions of Bats or the Ninjutsu if you have any

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, I reach down within me before creating ultrasonic waves which are created by using my chakra to convert already existing sound waves. Having accomplished this feat, I produce these ultrasonic waves towards the bat cave using the sound as a medium of controlling the large number of bats to converge on my opponent biting, scratching them causing confusion and hindering their sight/vision, thus, leaving them open and distracted for my next assault.
...Mastering the technique of controlling my new summons. I have them produce high frequency ultrasonic waves towards your clone causing its senses to be disturbed and thrown into chaos from within.
No questions and TY