• Total voters

Bharat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering what would happen if kyuubi mode naruto had sasuke's ems and he fought the akatsuki (as introduced in the beginning of the shippuden series) single handedly,would naruto be able topull it off?assuming he is as skilled with the sharingan as sasuke,and he should not have a problem using EMS because he has almost unlimited chakra!
PS: Keeping madara out of it as he was introduced later.

Last edited:

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki, because it's not like naruto can use those eyes at all, its just another pair of eyes... He is NOT a Uchiha, it would take him years to master it all. Even a move like tsukiyomi would put him on his ass dead asleep from exhaustion, if he tried Amaterasu or the Susano'o, he would die. Plus with all the ownage of everyone on the Akatsuki, he'd be dead in a second. Everyone assumes Naruto is practically immortal, but he isn't. All they have to do is get Itachi to capture him in a genjutsu, and then they all meander over and it's bye-bye Naruto, so much for plot no jutsu :p

Bharat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki, because it's not like naruto can use those eyes at all, its just another pair of eyes... He is NOT a Uchiha, it would take him years to master it all. Even a move like tsukiyomi would put him on his ass dead asleep from exhaustion, if he tried Amaterasu or the Susano'o, he would die. Plus with all the ownage of everyone on the Akatsuki, he'd be dead in a second. Everyone assumes Naruto is practically immortal, but he isn't. All they have to do is get Itachi to capture him in a genjutsu, and then they all meander over and it's bye-bye Naruto, so much for plot no jutsu :p
please read my post and then reply

Team Avenger

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki. Because all of them have their unique powers of their own, I doubt Naruto can handle all of that no matter how much he has

Then again, ya can't underestimate a blonde. :shrug: