ImNoOne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is chakra mode with is the rising number of tails and there is KM which has no tails but Naruto is running on Kyuubi Chakra. You can call it whatever though as Kishi himself hasn't gone to the work of defining it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is chakra mode with is the rising number of tails and there is KM which has no tails but Naruto is running on Kyuubi Chakra. You can call it whatever though as Kishi himself hasn't gone to the work of defining it.
There is tailed Beastmode, like Bee uses and Naruto when he got angry in the past
And Kyuubimode, when he has no tails!

Ventidus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's okay, you can name it whatever though. But sounds not nice imo. :|
no its not nice...Kurama mode :/
I don't see why it's not nice. In my honest opinion, i'd rather have my "jailor" call his mode by my name, then the "Nine Tailed Fox". Reminding me everyday that i'm a demon, humans despise me, and only want me for power. That's just how I see it, though xd

tiptop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
think of kyuubi as a species, and kurama as a person. you wouldnt want to have ur mode named after someones name, instead it makes more sense to name it after the species you attained it from.
ps its called kyuubi chakra mode/chakra mode

Reactions: Ventidus

Ventidus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
think of kyuubi as a species, and kurama as a person. you wouldnt want to have ur mode named after someones name, instead it makes more sense to name it after the species you attained it from.
ps its called kyuubi chakra mode/chakra mode
When you put it like that, it makes sense... Thank you :D +rep