Kyoukai no Kanata - Firepower (Coming soon)

ChaoticPuppy

Member
51 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kyoukai no Kanata AMV - Firepower (Coming soon)

[video=youtube;8uQYRPAxaRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uQYRPAxaRw[/video]

Hey! Just another AMV I've been doing, this is taking quite awhile so it should be completed in a week or so.
Feel free to check out my channel for more!
 
Last edited:

FranklinGTAV

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,654 posts 80 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
1,654
Reaction score
80
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
is that a series or an amv that is coming?
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What editing program do you use if you don't mind me asking?
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Really, really good. Everything fit so well and seemed natural. Not a song I like nor have I watched the anime, but the AMV itself is great so far.
 

ChaoticPuppy

Member
51 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What editing program do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Adobe Premiere Pro, After i finish the AMV i might put it through with AE (After Effects) because there is only so much effects you can do with APP.
 

ChaoticPuppy

Member
51 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Really, really good. Everything fit so well and seemed natural. Not a song I like nor have I watched the anime, but the AMV itself is great so far.

Thanks! I spent ALOT of time tweaking the effects.
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Adobe Premiere Pro, After i finish the AMV i might put it through with AE (After Effects) because there is only so much effects you can do with APP.

Oh yeah, same here. I use Adobe Premiere Pro for most of my work. xD
 

uzumakinaruto389

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
524 posts 56 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
524
Reaction score
56
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mind.Blown. EPIC :)
 
Top