Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My latest signature, the render used is the only professionally made render of Chrollo Lucilfer from HXH that can be found in the world of Internet GFX, and this sig is the second sig that has ever been made using the same render.
You must be registered for see images

Here is the used render, a guy goes by the name of Coldcut (Not an NB member) made it for me:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Elio

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erase the lights on the focal. I feel like the render's opacity was lowered, don't do that :p (could be wrong though). I personally think anime renders are horrible to work with so good job making due with what you have, I like how you did the lighting in this piece.

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not too fond of it, sorry. It doesn't seem to be "mega" xD
And the lack of text makes me sad :(
Well it ain't mega style no more, it's trolololo style xD, anyway, I wanted to add a text but I couldn't :(
Erase the lights on the focal. I feel like the render's opacity was lowered, don't do that :p (could be wrong though). I personally think anime renders are horrible to work with so good job making due with what you have, I like how you did the lighting in this piece.
Now that you mention it, it kind of looks like there is a light source on the focal, I'm not really sure Anyway, I think that Anime Renders suck when it comes to tags making as well, I often avoid using them and you seem to understand why.
Thanks for the CnC pal ^^

Last edited: