Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conditions: Kurotsuchi is fighting with intent to capture Temari while Temari is fighting with intent to kill. This is adult versions of both the girls BTW.

Starting Distance: 15 m
Restrictions: Anime feats aren't allowed.
Intel: Full intel although Temari doesn't know that Kurotsuchi intends to capture her or else just suiciding would mean she's victorious against Kurotsuchi.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is Temari's suicide?

I don't see how Kurotsuchi ever gets past Temari's wind and I don't think the basic earth style defenses are enough to stop an adult Temari's wind scythe.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't see how Kurotsuchi ever gets past Temari's wind and I don't think the basic earth style defenses are enough to stop an adult Temari's wind scythe.
Doesn't Kurotsuchi have Lava release which means she has both Fire and Rock jutsu?

While I agree her fighting style(Close range) puts her at a disadvantage vs temari(Long range) if she is capable of using Katon then her chances get increased tremendously.

EDIT: It's 15m starting distance. I think Kurotsuchi takes this unless temari can move away as quickly as possible.

Canonically Temari folds pretty quickly at close range and with Kurotsuchi's speed and physical prowess

You must be registered for see images

She could easily over power Temari

and capture her with Ash seal.

Last edited:

Anbu Knights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't Kuro travel underground? I'm giving the capture to her.

Initial wind assault is dodged; Kuro can bunshin feint and get underground and quickly make her way to Temari, capturing her with the same jutsu she used to immobilize Kinshiki.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Tenari could create somebody distance towards them i I could see her summoning her weasel right off the bat and barraging her with futon+ her intention is to kill so she won’t be holding back. However, mid-range and close-rangs Kurotuschi could just immobilise her with lava style and absolutely destroy her in CQC. Kurotsuchi mid-diff.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't Kurotsuchi have Lava release which means she has both Fire and Rock jutsu?

While I agree her fighting style(Close range) puts her at a disadvantage vs temari(Long range) if she is capable of using Katon then her chances get increased tremendously.

EDIT: It's 15m starting distance. I think Kurotsuchi takes this unless temari can move away as quickly as possible.

Canonically Temari folds pretty quickly at close range and with Kurotsuchi's speed and physical prowess

Oh right this is adult them, no clue then Boruto characters are lame.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I meant she can't suicide to prevent Kurotsuchi from capturing her. Kurotsuchi can go underground to evade Temari's wind.

Kurotsuchi's skill in katon is featless so arguing it is nearly on par with Temari's fuuton is farfetched. What if I increase the starting distance so that Temari doesn't get blitzed?
Can't Kuro travel underground? I'm giving the capture to her.

Initial wind assault is dodged; Kuro can bunshin feint and get underground and quickly make her way to Temari, capturing her with the same jutsu she used to immobilize Kinshiki.
Do you think Temari can blow away that ash stone cloud jutsu with her wind?
Temari could use here fan to blow everything that Kurotsuchi throws at her then use her fan to finish her off.
Well ash stone cloud is something Kurotsuchi controls even after she's spit out ( )( )( ) so do you think it's possible for Kurotsuchi to simply push her ash cloud forward against the momentum of the wind especially since she's able to keep the ash cloud from being pushed away by Kinshiki's strength?

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurotsuchi's skill in katon is featless so arguing it is nearly on par with Temari's fuuton is farfetched. What if I increase the starting distance so that Temari doesn't get blitzed?
Yup Id suggest maybe 40m-50m. Kuro has a decent arsenal for distance however the capture restriction will then play a huge role. This ofcourse is assuming her Doton can tank Temari's futon. Interesting match up either way especially since Temari is a beast at long range and Kuro is a beast at close range.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup Id suggest maybe 40m-50m. Kuro has a decent arsenal for distance however the capture restriction will then play a huge role. This ofcourse is assuming her Doton can tank Temari's futon. Interesting match up either way especially since Temari is a beast at long range and Kuro is a beast at close range.
I think her yoton would be a better defense due to being a kkg and hence on a higher level. It was strong enough to restrain a weakened Kinshiki. A doton dome would have crumbled effortlessly considering how a weakened Chouji could destroy it. Also at long range, I think Kurotsuchi would be able to easily evade Temari's fuuton. She had the reactions to appear from the ground and time her attack in the small window where Kinshiki was wide open. Temari has to swing her arm to cast jutsu so I see Kurotsuchi being prepared to dodge as Temari swings her fan much like how she prepared to intercept Kinshiki as he swung his axe.