0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Genjutsu: Sono Kagai)-Illusionary Arts: The Assault
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user performs just two hand seals and sends his chakra onto the opponent placing him under a genjutsu where depending on the battlefield the opponent will see four ninjas appear out of nowhere and attempt to attack him with swords in hand. For example: If the battle is taking place on a forest, the four ninjas would jump from a tree and attempt to strike the opponent, if there's a water source close by the four ninjas would jump out of the water. The four ninjas strike at the same time, two of them attempt to strike the opponent straight away while the last two attempt to get behind the opponent and strike him from there. This causes the opponent some confusion and it also makes him concentrate on the ninjas leaving him open to any attacks.
Notes:
-Can only be thought by Kuroh
-Ninjas appear in the standard attire of the village the user belongs to
-Can only be used two times per battle

Focusing chakra within my body, I then snatch a small fraction of my chakra as I send it towards my opponent's brain, disrupting chakra flow. Once now in control of my opponent's brain, I then wave a sequence of 2 hand seals as four ninjas appear around the terrain. With the attire of Suna-Nins, the 2 ninjas jump simultaneously, descending upon you with their blade aimed for your throat. The other two ninjas quickly make their way around the opponent, attacking the opponent from the blind side. In Reality, my opponent is perfectly still, vulnerable to attacks.