Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images
They say we are nothing but monsters, but quite frankly they can’t accept the reality… a voice spoke from the distance, her peering silver eyes locked onto the young woman in front of her. Fixing her glasses to a neat frame, she held some folders in her hands. She stopped near her, looking the young #24 down from top to bottom as she wondered how she would go about things today. Alright then, Dare Mo #24 – tell me a little bit about yourself, how you’ve lived your life currently. Surely you bare some interesting stories, maybe about how you quenched your undying Hunger? the woman teased.
She simply leaned back and waited for this solider to respond to her, making notes of her observations. Perhaps this new specimen was fit for the clan after all.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She glared right back into her silvery eyes, expressionless for a moment before she smirked a little.

"An epitome of hopelessness." She responded, holding that smirk of hers.

"You ask about my life, but in fact, you are also expecting something quite dreadful. Because for a fact you are well aware of what we are made of. Only one word can describe us and that's despair. In spite of this---we strive, and look forward to achieving something at the very least. To perhaps absolve even a percentage of the cruel situations we have faced."

She sighed, but kept her smile.

"Nevertheless, our hunger is undying, no matter how well we conceal it."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good answer , the woman spoke as she snapped her fingers. This causes her transformation to break, revealing her true form. Agent #3, Aria Kishou was the instructor for the day, and she wasn’t exactly in a good mood considering her brother forced her into this. It was the first time she’s ever had to train someone within the clan on her own but she wasn’t always the teaching type. Oh well, always try new things right? Right…? Well, it is true – it’s a passive feeling we all have from the Kureimoa lineage, a undying hunger that can’t surpressed. However, as you grow more to learn about it – you’ll come to understand it and resist it more, as even in times of great conflict it may even save you. I’ll talk more on that later, but first let’s start business.

She paused, out stretching her hand as a small flame of darkness spark to life. It’s body moved as though it was flames, flickering back and forth but it’s fluidity was like water. Tell me what you know about this or what you think you know. Enlighten me on our family, our clan, anything related to the Kureimoa. she said closing her palm as the energy sizzled away.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she maintained her smile as she focused on the pitch black energy kishou-san had produced in her hand before it withered away. appreciating what she had witnessed, she responded with some confidence

"this is our unique chakra nature... kurochi."

she then wondered about how the modern society perceived us (claymores) and thought to herself that perhaps the disturbed faces or the concerned tones people of this modern world make when a kureimoa reigns over their presence would help her answer kishou-san's question

"you can easily see the intimidation of those who recognize a kureimoa for their physical features. perhaps we are known to society as nothing short of monsters. this disdain and fear people treat us with has caused us to constantly seclude ourselves from this world because of their inability to distinguish us from the monsters they think we are."

she sighed a little but retained a soft smile

"...in spite of this... perhaps their fear is justifiable. we do carry the blood of a demon within us after all."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Perhaps Aria said as she collected her thoughts – listening to her subordinate. "There is however more to us than just that, this chakra nature of ours is only the tip of the iceberg. As of today, you’ll be learning to control the power you have within you, within all of us." Aria said as she walked towards Eto – but in a moment’s notice a blade of Kurochi would form in Aria’s hand as she cuts her own hand off. She girl didn’t even flinch, as the blood oozed out from her hand but nigh instantly as black material began to form where he hand once was. In a matter of seconds, a brand new hand had been formed. "This is part of who we are, we have an immense healing factor unique to our bodies – allowing her to heal from almost any injury as long as we keep our heads on our shoulders." she said, as she then approached Eto. Upon physical contact – she would siphon come chakra from Eto to read her memories, along side this she would take the hand she just ripped off and handed it to Eto. "I see your hungry…why not have a bite out of it?" Aria told Eto, tempting her.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
although she may not show it, eto actually admired the ease kishou-san expressed when she severed her hand with her own chakra. she remained calm as kishou-san came into contact with her and whilst she was extremely tempted by the offer, she withstood it. she also maintained a bland face and an empty smile as she glared into kishou-san's eyes before saying a few words jokingly

"...you do realize how difficult it is not to, when you hold it under my nose like that" eto widened her smile as she refused to take it from kishou-san's hand.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ooc if that makes it faster
Okay so let's go over the passives. Claymores have multiple passives that flow into each other. The first and most important is the Perpetual Hunger. See this excerpt;

This Hunger lies dominant as a passive condition over all the other physical afflictions such as pain and emotional afflictions such as sadness. This isn't to say that they are immune to these, they still do feel and experience them, but said feelings would never reach a point where it controls them or becomes all they feel and think. This means a Kureimoa could be feeling pain from an attack but the Hunger within them reigns over this pain, making it a secondary feeling which they don't pay too much attention to. This gives them the unique ability to experience but ignore other forms of mental and physical afflictions .The minute an emotional or physical affliction becomes dominant over their Hunger they become aware, as that is an unnatural phenomenon. As they grow older they learn to live with the Hunger but never suppress it. It is through this curse the ancient clan motto was born; "We starve with bellies bursting full" which describes the agony of an insatiable hunger that cannot be quelled even after fulling one's stomach with food.
It's pretty straightforward, but I'll just give you the details you should focus on most. With the Hunger being passive and always prevalent, other mental and physical afflictions such as pain and emotional imbalances are secondary at most. What this means is that you can experience them, but they'll never overpower the Hunger, and by extension--you. The pain felt from a stab would be like an insect bite compared to your Hunger and so techniques that use pain and emotions to control a target would have no effect on you. If you have any Q's throw them on me.

Next up is the Gluttony and Consummation. With the Hunger to eat everything comes the ability to eat everything. Claymores are able to ingest disgusting amounts of raw flesh and blood way beyond what regular humans can. What this means is that people, animals, even summons can be devoured fully and then some. Along with this comes the way we can also ingest raw chakra and add it to our own pools. Though, this only applies to raw, unmolded chakra. What does unmolded mean? The chakra lying dormant in a person, or what's lingering around after a jutsu clash. If chakra is molded for a technique we are unable to eat it right away, it must be broken. Ergo, the technique must overpowered or ended. So don't go trying to throat a Rasengan, please. The excerpt below will sum up all I just said;

This hunger and consummation applies to various forms of chakras, whichincludes neutral and elemental chakra, Senjutsu Chakra, etc. Their bodies hold a unique enzyme in their saliva and stomach acids that gave them the ability to ingest raw, foreign chakra into their bodies and break it down into Physical and Spiritual Energy. Much like how one would break down food into vitamins and proteins. Once the foreign chakra is ingested and digested they were able to add it to their own already large chakra well. This made them perfect combatants of rival clans who would fight with savage chakra attacks. This does not stem to techniques however, as the Kureimoa are incapable of feeding on actual techniques and must wait until the chakra is not molded and virtually purposeless. They can feed on elemental chakra as well, but not techniques.However, what made them become monsters was their ability to metabolizechakra that was present in human flesh, even after death (as seen with Doujutsu users' eyes and Hashirama's cells which held chakra even after being removed giving Yamato his Mokuton, and actual flesh when Madara infused Hashirama with himself, fusing both chakras to unlock the Rinnegan). By feeding on actual people, the Kureimoa became feared as 'ghouls' (喰種) as they began feeding on their rivals whenever their chakra reserves went low. However, they do not gain any abilities or power ups from the flesh of their victims, only the chakra.
And finally, in addition to the ability to devour flesh and chakra, Claymores can also feed on a victim's emotions and memories through simple touch by either themselves or the powerful chakra they have; Kurochi. I'll explain Kurochi when we get there, but for now bear in mind you can read minds with but a touch. Though, we usually do this after the fact, while we're feasting on something/one. But whatever fills your plate floats your boat!

he most shocking aspect of the Kureimoas' hunger and lust for chakra can also be seen in their ability to drain the chakra from their targets with just physical contact (technique to be submitted). By draining the chakra from their targets the Kueimoa essentially drains the victims' vitality and can cause the target to collapse or even die from losing too much chakra. The sadness in this is that the siphoned chakra through physical touch is not added to the Kureimoa's chakra pools but is merely drained from the target and wasted, much to the Kureimoas' dismay. But one perk they do get from siphoning chakra through touch is the ability to access sentiments such as memories and thoughts of their victims through their chakra, even if said target is dead

Reactions: suki

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so let's go over the passives. Claymores have multiple passives that flow into each other. The first and most important is the Perpetual Hunger. See this excerpt;

It's pretty straightforward, but I'll just give you the details you should focus on most. With the Hunger being passive and always prevalent, other mental and physical afflictions such as pain and emotional imbalances are secondary at most. What this means is that you can experience them, but they'll never overpower the Hunger, and by extension--you. The pain felt from a stab would be like an insect bite compared to your Hunger and so techniques that use pain and emotions to control a target would have no effect on you. If you have any Q's throw them on me.

Next up is the Gluttony and Consummation. With the Hunger to eat everything comes the ability to eat everything. Claymores are able to ingest disgusting amounts of raw flesh and blood way beyond what regular humans can. What this means is that people, animals, even summons can be devoured fully and then some. Along with this comes the way we can also ingest raw chakra and add it to our own pools. Though, this only applies to raw, unmolded chakra. What does unmolded mean? The chakra lying dormant in a person, or what's lingering around after a jutsu clash. If chakra is molded for a technique we are unable to eat it right away, it must be broken. Ergo, the technique must overpowered or ended. So don't go trying to throat a Rasengan, please. The excerpt below will sum up all I just said;

And finally, in addition to the ability to devour flesh and chakra, Claymores can also feed on a victim's emotions and memories through simple touch by either themselves or the powerful chakra they have; Kurochi. I'll explain Kurochi when we get there, but for now bear in mind you can read minds with but a touch. Though, we usually do this after the fact, while we're feasting on something/one. But whatever fills your plate floats your boat!
this was pretty concise no questions :cool:

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was pretty concise no questions :cool:
Okay sorry for delay.

Next we move on to Kurochi, the chakra nature of Claymores. Back story is; Kurochi is a result of all the different chakra natures that had been consumed and absorbed over time that turned Claymores' own basic chakra black (think of Kaguya's Kekkei Mora). It obscures vision, and can even block it completely if used right, which is something not many natures can do. In terms of what it does the Kurochi is very much an extension of your body and its abilities. The chakra can devour foes and chakra in case you're too far away or stuck-up (like my Arima bio) and it can also access sentiments and thoughts to the touch. However, it gets more interesting. Kurochi is able to devour both intangible and tangible forms of chakra, what this means is that *any* chakra type at all can be devoured, even the ones inside objects, people, and summons. The nature type is strong only to Senjutsu and neutral to everything else. Why Senjutsu? Because **** it, that's why (I'm just salty Scorps said we can have Sage Mode z.z). But wait, ders moar; the chakra can also be formed within your body. And I don't mean like regular, say, Katon chakra and such, I mean it can manifest inside your body i.e between your organs, under your skin, behind your eyeballs, etc. This perk allows it to bolster your body from the inside. Right there we have an advantage over most other CC's because while others will need to get creative in their defensive CCJ all we have to say is that the Kurochi is under our skin, and so once that skin is removed whatever technique you're being attacked with is gonna face the Kurochi and not your precious internals.See excerpt below for more detials, and please... PLEASE if you have any questions ask cause it's only gonna get more weird.

Discovered decades ago by clan heads, the truth was that no demon was responsible for the Kureimoas' insatiable hunger and feral instincts, but it was a myth created by those who had been fortunate enough to survive one of their many attacks. What was discovered to be true however, was the Kureimoas' ability to manifest a special form of energy within themselves called Kurochi, which roughly translates to "Dark" (Kuro) "Energy" (chi). In the English tongue Kurochi would directly translate to "Vile Chakra" and is actually a form of hyper chakra nature that each Kureimoa is born with. The chakra is formed from centuries of feeding on multiple victims and experiencing so many different chakra natures to the point where it has become skewed and twisted with a pitch black appearance. The chakra can be molded within their bodies and released with shape manipulation much like how one would with regular chakra, difference being its power and dark color, pitch black even. So dark, in fact, that it obscures even vision. Harnessed from the Kureimoas' dark origins this unique chakra nature is on par with elemental chakra and strong to Senjutsu chakra, while being neutral to other hyper natures such as Tailed Beast chakra. Kurochi has many uses; both offensively and supplementarily as it houses destructive properties when molded properly, much like regular chakra.

With the intention of offense in mind, Kurochi eats away at both objects and people alike in a manner that can only be described as parasitic. Although it carries heat, Kurochi doesn't burn or singe like fire, but rather feels more like a million tiny mouths feeding on one's flesh. What is very phenomenal however is that Kurochi not only eats away at the physical aspects of a target, but also chakra. Kurochi, much like the Kureimoa themselves, is able to drain regular chakra from the objects it touch. This allows it to deal with otherwise intangible, unmolded chakra such as that present within people just as effectively as tangible applications of chakra such as elemental chakra. The drained chakra is not added to the Kurochi but simply drained from the target. This ravishing feeling when Kurochi 'feeds' on a living thing comes from the Kureimoas' hunger and yearning to devour and is a way for opponents to feel if but a small fraction of such an affliction. (specific effects will be described within each technique)

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay sorry for delay.

Next we move on to Kurochi, the chakra nature of Claymores. Back story is; Kurochi is a result of all the different chakra natures that had been consumed and absorbed over time that turned Claymores' own basic chakra black (think of Kaguya's Kekkei Mora). It obscures vision, and can even block it completely if used right, which is something not many natures can do. In terms of what it does the Kurochi is very much an extension of your body and its abilities. The chakra can devour foes and chakra in case you're too far away or stuck-up (like my Arima bio) and it can also access sentiments and thoughts to the touch. However, it gets more interesting. Kurochi is able to devour both intangible and tangible forms of chakra, what this means is that *any* chakra type at all can be devoured, even the ones inside objects, people, and summons. The nature type is strong only to Senjutsu and neutral to everything else. Why Senjutsu? Because **** it, that's why (I'm just salty Scorps said we can have Sage Mode z.z). But wait, ders moar; the chakra can also be formed within your body. And I don't mean like regular, say, Katon chakra and such, I mean it can manifest inside your body i.e between your organs, under your skin, behind your eyeballs, etc. This perk allows it to bolster your body from the inside. Right there we have an advantage over most other CC's because while others will need to get creative in their defensive CCJ all we have to say is that the Kurochi is under our skin, and so once that skin is removed whatever technique you're being attacked with is gonna face the Kurochi and not your precious internals.See excerpt below for more detials, and please... PLEASE if you have any questions ask cause it's only gonna get more weird.
no questions:cool::cool::cool:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no questions:cool::cool::cool:
Lol hey there, again @Tsukihi .

So now that we've gone over the Hunger let's get into the hyper nature of Claymores, Kurochi. Well, you've not been too active around the RP scene and the clan hasn't been either so I doubt you know off hand what this is. Basically, it's a foul representation of all the chakra natures that have been devoured throughout the years and forced to mix with the Claymores' chakra pools over time. Kinda like mixing all the colors in a bucket, you'll eventually get a mucky grey thing--that's exactly what Kurochi is. It burns, but not with heat but pain as the chakra shares your Hunger too, and will devour anything it comes in contact with, be it physical or energetic in nature. So just as how you can devour raw chakra and people, so too can this chakra nature of yours. So if you're like me, who doesn't want to roll around the NW like some cannibalistic freak you can have your chakra do your dirty work. Any questions before we move on? I'll be getting into the supplementary side of the chakra in a bit.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol hey there, again @Tsukihi .

So now that we've gone over the Hunger let's get into the hyper nature of Claymores, Kurochi. Well, you've not been too active around the RP scene and the clan hasn't been either so I doubt you know off hand what this is. Basically, it's a foul representation of all the chakra natures that have been devoured throughout the years and forced to mix with the Claymores' chakra pools over time. Kinda like mixing all the colors in a bucket, you'll eventually get a mucky grey thing--that's exactly what Kurochi is. It burns, but not with heat but pain as the chakra shares your Hunger too, and will devour anything it comes in contact with, be it physical or energetic in nature. So just as how you can devour raw chakra and people, so too can this chakra nature of yours. So if you're like me, who doesn't want to roll around the NW like some cannibalistic freak you can have your chakra do your dirty work. Any questions before we move on? I'll be getting into the supplementary side of the chakra in a bit.
it burns with pain as in you feel pain while using it?

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahhh gotcha:cool:
Next, while Kurochi can feast on your enemies it actually does to the opposite to you. The chakra is able to be in a supplementary manner in three main ways:

1: To take chakra into your body like a proxy conveyer belt.
So in the first way I mention it takes chakra into your body, that is meant literally. Remember when I said we can eat left over chakra and add it to our reserves? Well Kurochi can too, by engulfing said chakra and then sort of tunneling it back to you. Of course, a physical connection would have to be established for this to work. Think of creating a hand, which lunges forward, absorbs chakra, then retracts to you.

2: To bolster your body and its parts.
Kurochi, unlike any other chakra nature you'll come across, is able to be manifested inside your body such as beneath the skin, between your organs, or even in your eyes. Most chakras are required to be molded and released but not ours. This is because it can be used a defense like a second layer of skin or internal body armor. This can help when facing strong enemies and attacks, where you know dodging might be out of the question. You could instead steel yourself with an internal layer of Kurochi and tank the hit.

3: To aid in your healing process.
Now just like the second method, while Kurochi can serve as secondary defense it also has a healing property. It can be used to either speed up or finish the healing ability you have. There's not much else to explain here as you'll see it when I start dropping the techniques. However, I want you to note that Kurochi can also be used as temporary fixes to major injuries such as deep cuts and severed limbs. You could use it to stitch yourself back together, cauterize wounds to stop bleeding, and even hold lost limbs in place until proper healing can take place. Think of it like a band-aid.

I know this might all be a bit too much to take in right away as you're still fairly new to the RP but don't hesitate on questions, mmkay?

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next, while Kurochi can feast on your enemies it actually does to the opposite to you. The chakra is able to be in a supplementary manner in three main ways:

1: To take chakra into your body like a proxy conveyer belt.
So in the first way I mention it takes chakra into your body, that is meant literally. Remember when I said we can eat left over chakra and add it to our reserves? Well Kurochi can too, by engulfing said chakra and then sort of tunneling it back to you. Of course, a physical connection would have to be established for this to work. Think of creating a hand, which lunges forward, absorbs chakra, then retracts to you.

2: To bolster your body and its parts.
Kurochi, unlike any other chakra nature you'll come across, is able to be manifested inside your body such as beneath the skin, between your organs, or even in your eyes. Most chakras are required to be molded and released but not ours. This is because it can be used a defense like a second layer of skin or internal body armor. This can help when facing strong enemies and attacks, where you know dodging might be out of the question. You could instead steel yourself with an internal layer of Kurochi and tank the hit.

3: To aid in your healing process.
Now just like the second method, while Kurochi can serve as secondary defense it also has a healing property. It can be used to either speed up or finish the healing ability you have. There's not much else to explain here as you'll see it when I start dropping the techniques. However, I want you to note that Kurochi can also be used as temporary fixes to major injuries such as deep cuts and severed limbs. You could use it to stitch yourself back together, cauterize wounds to stop bleeding, and even hold lost limbs in place until proper healing can take place. Think of it like a band-aid.

I know this might all be a bit too much to take in right away as you're still fairly new to the RP but don't hesitate on questions, mmkay?
noo questions, easy to understand. questions might come when the techniques are dropped but lets see

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
noo questions, easy to understand. questions might come when the techniques are dropped but lets see
Okay.

Now we move on to the Kagune. Now I know you know what this is. You're no stranger to Tokyo Ghoul so I won't rant too much on it. Skipping it for now to get to the Awakening and Abyssal forms. But first, two quick q's:

1: Do you know the factions of the clan?

2: Have you chosen which you'd like to be?