Kurenai >>>> Sakura at being a single parent.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Never threatened her daughter with violence

Never destroyed her house

Never lied to Mirai

Mirai knows the ones close to her.

Mirai never disrespected her parents or questioned the love they shared.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like really? Stay at home mother raising a kid who is the grandchild of the 3rd and isn't sworn to secrecy. On top of that she has Shikamaru to assist, raise and train her so whatever.
Whether her dad wore glasses is a secret?

Asking whether dad really loved her is a secret?

Shizune doesn't exist?

making a lot of excuses now.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whether her dad wore glasses is a secret?

Asking whether dad really loved her is a secret?

making a lot of excuses now.
Nah, they were all rigged questions. If Sakura answered them then Sarada would ask more deeper questions forcing Sakura to lie even more. Better to deny from the onset which ends the conversation their and then.

Anyway Kurenai was never in such a situation, if their situations were exactly the same you'd have a point. I could say she lawns Hinata as a parent as well, the way Burt turned out which would be more appropriate. But does she?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She didn't deny, she just started being coy and then she punched her house and fainted.
She couldn't outright lie, and that punch was frustration that built up. It's like me saying Hinata is a bad parent because of the way Boruto turned out. If the situation is exactly the same then I would see your point, find me a single parent with a character like Sasuke so I can have a fairer comparison.

I don't see the point of arguing about better parent, knowing Shikamaru also raised Mirai.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She couldn't outright lie, and that punch was frustration that built up. It's like me saying Hinata is a bad parent because of the way Boruto turned out. If the situation is exactly the same then I would see your point, find me a single parent with a character like Sasuke so I can have a fairer comparison.

I don't see the point of arguing about better parent, knowing Shikamaru also raised Mirai.
How do you let a 13 year old frustrate you enough to consciously use a chakra enhanced punch? All due to the fact that you can't answer obvious questions or questions you should know or even explain things to her?

Her father isn't even dead. He's alive and on a mission. She can't answer a question about glasses or if they're married? Naruto literally gave her more information on her father than she did.

Sarada states she has no vivid memories or what he's even like. Something Sakura should at-least mentioned to her.

Naruto literally answered the question that Sakura punched a house to answer:

Naruto in the previous page gave his mannerism (lies about himself), talks about how popular he was (lies about himself again) and his personality.

Idc about the series anymore enough to be posting this. I just wanted to make this site a bit more active with some controversy. Hopefully AnimeBase isn't a failure.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you let a 13 year old frustrate you enough to consciously use a chakra enhanced punch? All due to the fact that you can't answer obvious questions or questions you should know or even explain things to her?

Her father isn't even dead. He's alive and on a mission. She can't answer a question about glasses or if they're married? Naruto literally gave her more information on her father than she did.
I know your trying yoyr hardest to troll so I'll respond and let you carry on with somebody else. I'm assuming you don't know what loaded questions are. The frustration wasn't at Sarada the queationing was the means for it's release.

Sarada states she has no vivid memories or what he's even like. Something Sakura should at-least mentioned to her.

Yeah she doesn't have a photograph depicting his appearance, Sarada never asked about his personality. As for Naruto he didn't answer any of her questions, because she didn't ask him any.

I'm glad you realised the comparison between Sakura and Kurenai can't exist. Troll to your hearts content.

Bye.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know your trying yoyr hardest to troll so I'll respond and let you carry on with somebody else. I'm assuming you don't know what loaded questions are. The frustration wasn't at Sarada the queationing was the means for it's release.

Yeah she doesn't have a photograph depicting his appearance, Sarada never asked about his personality. As for Naruto he didn't answer any of her questions, because she didn't ask him any.

I'm glad you realised the comparison between Sakura and Kurenai can't exist. Troll to your hearts content.

Bye.

she answered the questions Sakura could not. A question about glasses had her guessing and flustered.

The comparison does exist. Sarada and Mirai were primarily raised by their mothers.

She has a photo with his appearance even if its dated. Sarada didn't even know her father's personality or mannerism or if they were even similar. Things Sakura should have answered lol.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she answered the questions Sakura could not. A question about glasses had her guessing and flustered.

The comparison does exist. Sarada and Mirai were primarily raised by their mothers.

She has a photo with his appearance even if its dated. Sarada didn't even know her father's personality or mannerism or if they were even similar. Things Sakura should have answered lol.
It was so Gaiden could happen. If Sakura answered those questions, the Gaiden ends right there.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada never asked Naruto the questions so that point is mute. He doesn't live with Sakura either so doesn't know Sarada's character or personaility.

No they weren't, one was raised by a stay at home mother, the other was not. One had a father figure, teacher quite the other did not. Being a single mother isn't the only thing that is considered.

It doesn't matter if it's dated, she knows his appearance and Sarada never asked about his mannerisms. Naruto was just talking away like no man's business answering questions and giving details that were never asked for by Sarada. It's called talk no jutsu so the plot may continue.

Anyway I was done on this, good luck with your endeavour.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was so Gaiden could happen. If Sakura answered those questions, the Gaiden ends right there.
Unfortunately it came at a cost of Sakura's character.

Glad you're done because your excuses are trash.

She asked what her dad was like and if he wore glasses and added she doesn't remember anything of her pops. Naruto dished her on him as a kid and their comparisons.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She didn't ask him, it's called a prompt, he was telling her of his own choic earliere, she reminded him of what he was doing earlier so he could carry on giving TnJ.

I was disappointed you were triggered because you were neg diffed. It's not my fault you're a second rate troll who never took comprehension lessons.

Edit: the Cornrow doesn't realise Naruto expected Sarada to remember, then Naruto himself remembered he's been gone for quite some time. If only he knew what a prompt was:lmao:

Bye now.

You won't lure me back in:)

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More excuses
Stop sending trash this way

She wanted to know so she made her brought the subject back up. ChoCho prompted the conversation and Naruto replied with a question because he expected Sarada to know at least that much about her father.

Now go to bed.

Last edited:

Cariostar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly? Yes. It would be pretty hard to measure how horrible Sakura reacted to Sarada’s questions, so it’s not like there is much of a competition.