Kurashi's Introduction!

KurashiDKona

Kin
5💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, nice to meet everyone! You can call me Kurashi! I am madly in love with anime ever since I found out what it was 3 years ago and have been watching ever since! I am 20 as of now! I have seen well over 180 anime series since then and have rewatched at least 30 of them multiple times, including my favorite anime One Piece, which I have rewatched 3 times to the current episode. I also keep up with the current popular anime and am watching 3 currently as they release this season, besides the older ones I am also watching at the moment too! Just to show how much I love anime, I have also purchased over 40 anime figures, posters, as well as loads of other anime related items too, as well as clothing! I love to embrace my love for anime and I do not feel the need to hide it from anyone at all! I do realize that my favorite anime is one of the most mainstream ones out there but I would love if people would not judge me or not talk to me because of that! I do love other anime too! I am working full time right now but am always on discord regardless and will respond always within a few minutes and never less than that! I would also go as far to say I am addicted to anime since I watch it every single day! Just a few more fun facts about me being I am kind, respectful, I don't do drugs nor do I drink, I do not judge anyone for any of their circumstances whether it be religion, point of view, or just of someone else. I am also an Eagle Scout, if anyone recognizes what that means too! I am extremely proud of that! I would love to get to know everyone better and do anything I can to help, as well as am always checking the server every day! Feel free to add me or hit me up about anime and I would love to talk to you about it! Let's all be friends okay!