Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

"Though a lie helps avoid annoying questions, I consider a lie and a bandit the cheekiest in the world. !!"
—Kurapika​

Basic Information

➥ Name : Kurapika

➥ NickName : Chain User|Kura|Blonde Bartho

➥ Gender : Male

➥ Age : 19

➥ Clan : Bartholomew

Looks
Kurapika has medium blond hair with brown eyes although his eyes change to when he's really really really feeling angry (just for rp ). He wears a blue tabard decorated with an orange-colored hem and a white full-body training suit underneath. He changes his tabard and training suit for the duration of the Kage Summit arc. His shoes are periwinkle Chinese style flats.Kurapika also wears a single, drop earring ornamented with a ruby in his left ear .By default, he is seen wearing a hooded cloak when traveling, He also has the Pitohui Summoning Tattoo on his right wrist.​

Personality

Kurapika is a level-headed and intelligent individual, possessing vast knowledge. He is reticent; not one to open up to people easily and quite judgmental. His distance from others initially keeps him level-headed and moralistic, but his heart has been poisoned with sadness and hatred. Having been traumatized from losing everyone he loved, Kurapika closes his heart to new people and remains introverted as to stay focused on his goal. Though Kurapika outwardly states that he desires to become a Blacklist Hunter nin, his fury allows him to compromise his personal morality and delve into the squalid side of ninja society. His anger leads him to commit villainous acts of wrath as catharsis for his pain. Kurapika's reserved demeanor makes him very ruthless and unreasonable, but his friends are the only ones able to slightly settle his seething enough for him to think rationally. Even so, he considers his friendships to be a weakness hindering him from succeeding in his aims.
Village Information

➥ Village of Birth : Kirigakure

➥ Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank & Chakra Information

➥ Ninja Rank : Kage

➥ Specialty: Suiton | Fuuton | Taijutsu | Bengal Monitors Summoning |
Elements:
Suiton | Mastered
Fuuton | Mastered
Doton | Mastered
Katon | Mastered
Raiton | Mastered
Rain | B-Rank
Ninjutsu:​
Ninjutsu | Mastered
Taijutsu | Mastered
Genjutsu | Mastered
Kenjutsu | Mastered
Bartholomew Techs | Legend | Mastered
Leg Weights | Mastered
Summonings:​
Bengal Monitors | Mastered
Pitohui | Training
[tr]
History
Kurapika was originally born in Amegakure but he moved to Kirigakure at the young age of 5, reaching Kirigakure, he found a group of ninjas with the same ability as his, the Bartholomew clan in kiri taught Kurapika the secret ways of the paw paw art,being skilled himself, he learnt the style in no time. After years of training, he begins his journey to the land of lightning were he met so many friends and he decided to settle there, but sadly a war broke out between Kumo and Kiri and he was forced to chose between his old and new friends, this made Kurapika flee the war just to settle in the land of wind.
~ Will update later ~​
Others
Water Affinity
Kurapika, had a natural affinity for water. Through hard training in Water element he has become able to use water jutsus with a single hand seal.​

Wind Prowess
Through years of strenuous and hard training, Kurapika has become able to use all the wind jutsus with faster hand seals.​

Weapons
Kurapika carries a gumbai on his back and has an extra pouch attached to his right shoulder, and he has a kunai hidden up each of his sleeves which he can easily access.​

Pictures

Background Music and Theme Song
Battles
Won: x
Lost: x
Updating|

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG... This bio is so awesome! Hehe
I know right?! XD
I thought this was the original Kurapika for a moment...
One day I hope people are going to see a Kurapika bio and their first thought is going to be me, but ... it seems I'm a long way from that.
Nice biography. Can't wait for chrollo to tear him up in the manga. Daaaamn that Togashi!!!
Thanks bro, ought you quit the Rp, Why you never say hi tho? Btw, Trollo can't touch this. XD
I admit..This is so cool.
Sike! Wait till you see my Bolin update huehuehue
Hehe, let's see... Thanks tho.
Pffft, looks good but Ive seen better.
Thanks
hope you're not talking about your bios@bold

Nicely done, and you are getting there, power wise.
Thanks... Now it remains me getting rid of my bad reputation. I have no idea how to go about it.

Reactions: Shroud