Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's wishful thinking but without Kurama they are f'd right now. They're gonna need tailed beast chakra everytime there's a major crisis there has been tailed beast chakra to save them. This time I dont believe it will be any different. Naruto has been captured once again! Last time Momoshiki borrowed 9t chakra to defeat Boro. This time I think a similar situation will occur. I honestly can't say how. My best guess is Amado or Katasuke has some 9t chakra that they have been cultivating for scientific purposes. Nine tails chakra is Kawaki's krytonite so it would be a way to slow him down if they had some. I'm sure there some sort of scientific ninja tool they can cook up if they had the necessary resources.

Another way they could get their hand on tailed beast chakra is by defeating Code. That's not so far fetched either because Damien was able to handle him before he took control of the ten tails which means Eida, Boruto, and Kawaki also have a chance to defeat him Himawari is an x factor with her hidden strength. Soooo it's entirely possible.