Kurama/Kyuubi

SharinRengan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Moments after Naruto was born, Minato sacrificed himself by sealing Kurama's Yin(?)/Yang(?) away within him using the Death God seal and the remaining portion of Kurama within his Son Naruto. Now, speaking as a person who has NOT read the manga but watched all the anime and took a peek at the narutopedia files, IF Naruto's full jinchuuriki mode looks transparent and only vaguely resembling Kurama, IF Kurama were to somehow regain the other half of his chakra would it become a perfect Full Jinchuuriki Mode, or would it become a perfect version with the simple passing of time and practice?

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mehh i am not exactly sure what effect this sealing of the yang chakra had!!??

Kishi has not exactly been very informative about that part.

But I guess the chakra pool that he would have at his disposal in BM will certainly be greater than what he has now....

joekyure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the kyuubi has no way of getting a portion of his chakra back.. half is sealed within the death god, the other was sealed in minato and the remainder is in naruto.. which kinda makes me wonder how badass kyuubi actually was before his chakra was divided.. I think it would be a perfected version of the mode Naruto has now.. of course through practice and whatnot.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is a tough one the kyuubi is the only tailed beast to have unlimited chakra, u cant half something which is unlimited, so no narutos bijuu mode wouldnt have a larger chakra pool if he had the other half, however im not sure wat the effect of the yinyang chakra would have had

Matt2Fatt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think theres a huge amount of "poetic license" going on with the theory of Kurama's true chakra limit. Within the anime and manga it is stated that Minato sealed half of the chakra inside himself using the Death Demon Seal and the other half inside Naruto using the Elemental 8 Trigrams Seal. The whole Yin/Yang ideal can be instantly stripped away as we know that Kurama's chakra was inately hateful thus there is no good/bad to it.

The next theory that has been knocked about is that chakra can be replenished over time. How does one permanently seal a mass of chakra that can be regenerated over time? The logical answer is that Minato was able to seal half of Kurama's chakra at that moment in time, and sealing the other half of in Naruto as sealing 100% of Kuramas chakra into a vessel (aka a baby) would be impossible. Thus leads to the idea that Kurama is actually back at full chakra capacity.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think theres a huge amount of "poetic license" going on with the theory of Kurama's true chakra limit. Within the anime and manga it is stated that Minato sealed half of the chakra inside himself using the Death Demon Seal and the other half inside Naruto using the Elemental 8 Trigrams Seal. The whole Yin/Yang ideal can be instantly stripped away as we know that Kurama's chakra was inately hateful thus there is no good/bad to it.

The next theory that has been knocked about is that chakra can be replenished over time. How does one permanently seal a mass of chakra that can be regenerated over time? The logical answer is that Minato was able to seal half of Kurama's chakra at that moment in time, and sealing the other half of in Naruto as sealing 100% of Kuramas chakra into a vessel (aka a baby) would be impossible. Thus leads to the idea that Kurama is actually back at full chakra capacity.
Chakra does replenish over time, and I think that's a really good suggestion. But I think that the yin and yang still matter.
You must be registered for see images

As shown in the diagram above, the Yin is the spiritual portion of the chakra, and Yang is the physical. Minato sealed the Yang(physical) portion of Kurama's chakra within Naruto, and the Death reaper took the Yin(spiritual). It makes sense that some of the Yin chakra may have come back, otherwise it would be a plot hole with Kurama being able to use Bijuu bombs, because they the 8:2, meaning they need at least some of each component of chakra.

Sonin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra does replenish over time, and I think that's a really good suggestion. But I think that the yin and yang still matter.
You must be registered for see images

As shown in the diagram above, the Yin is the spiritual portion of the chakra, and Yang is the physical. Minato sealed the Yang(physical) portion of Kurama's chakra within Naruto, and the Death reaper took the Yin(spiritual). It makes sense that some of the Yin chakra may have come back, otherwise it would be a plot hole with Kurama being able to use Bijuu bombs, because they the 8:2, meaning they need at least some of each component of chakra.
While that was greatly worded and i liked the idea, couldn't naruto being adding some of his yin or yang to make a TBB? It has been shown that the Jink and his Tailed beast are pulling from eachother's chakra pools. Also, I think since they are two different kinds of chakra once you lose all of one you are perpetually stuck with only 1.. Not sure i my first part was the only important one :D