Kiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Information
Name: Kura Hatake
Nickname: NightShadow
Clan:
Looks: Tan skin, Green eyes

Personality: Split

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Sunagakure No Sato, Sand Village
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure No Sato, Leaf Village

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Jonin
Specialty: Clone Jutsu
Elements: Fire, Earth, Lighting
Your ninjutsu:
(Katon: Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Waltz

Rank
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: User spits out a huge mist of flammable gas the can be ignited by local fire or by a fire jutsu.
_____
(Katon: Endan) - Fire Style: Fireball

Rank
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Small fire ball.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Range:
Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Background Info.
History:
I was abandoned at birth with nowhere to go so I ran about fighting roadside ninjas and stealing their money, but I want to attend the Ninja Academy, until Orochimaru kidnapped me. He then trained me a bit but found me useless for his purposes, and let me go back to Konoha. I then tried my best to get into Konoha’s ninja academy, but failed miserably. Then one day, Kakashi Hatake crying myself to sleep found me. KT helped me get better at my skills, and I tried one more time to get into the Academy, and I finally succeeded. I still thank KT to this day. I am an also best friend with Itachi and the Akatsuki who seeks revenge on Konoha... But the 5th hokage thinks it was all part of Orochimaru's plot for Konoha's Dstruction

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:
Kizuna by Kra

Battles

Won: N/A

~ Approved ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright kura. now that ur a s-jonin u get to use 3 elements, and just post the d and c rank jutsu of them since you havent been trained in the other 2 or all 3 of them (idk), when a rp mod comes to check this, they'll probably help u with it more since i dont see much tht needs fixing^^