Kumogakure war prize.O_o The one,the only.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, how come Nero had to do the test for his Bijuu bio, yet you get the EMS without test? O_O
Because kumo and kiri got a prize when they won the war, 2 special bios. 1 for kiri, 1 for kumo. This is the one.
Anyway, it was decided that they still have to do the battle test... The get a free pass on the written test.

And as for the MS- Sensei issue, its still on hold. We'll have an answer tomorrow.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what an envy. Do you get EMS canon? or you must do the EMS test etc etc.
cannon but Nex is still deciding how this will go

Lol, how come Nero had to do the test for his Bijuu bio, yet you get the EMS without test? O_O
Because I am in kumo.Both kumo and kiri get prizes.This is one of em as I have stated many times already o_O

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because kumo and kiri got a prize when they won the war, 2 special bios. 1 for kiri, 1 for kumo. This is the one.
Anyway, it was decided that they still have to do the battle test... The get a free pass on the written test.

And as for the MS- Sensei issue, its still on hold. We'll have an answer tomorrow.
I remember somebody once asked "why did u need to be a sensei to get Ms, what if somebody is strong enough to but doesnt want to train others?"
rei said u could just take the test and not become a sensei to get Ms too.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
apparently its a war

@Mugen: even if nero doesn't take you out, I will, especially since I am one of the best MS users ever
It says a lot when you experienced rp'ers try to kill a noob (compared to you) as soon as he gets a good bio.But I havent gotten it yet.And who the **** said I will fight either of you in the battle arena.(maybe the war)o_O

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Couldnt understand either as they know I would beat whoever I was up against -.-
apparently its a war

@Mugen: even if nero doesn't take you out, I will, especially since I am one of the best MS users ever
Death to the OPness.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Couldnt understand either as they know I would beat whoever I was up against -.-

Death to the OPness.
*hides in a corner*
Close this thread already? We get the point, everyone wants to kill him. Close this thread until a decision has been made with the needing to be sensei issue.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop spamming this thread with "I will kill you crap"

If you wanna fight me,than fight me in the war.If you expect me to fight any of you in the battle arena (only sparring) with this bio than you are fools to think I am stupid enough to fight you.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If you wanna fight me,than fight me in the war.If you expect me to fight any of you in the battle arena (only sparring) with this bio than you are fools to think I am stupid enough to fight you.
Not so fast, you still have to pass the battle test if Rei says its okey to get MS abilities without being sensei.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha He still has to take the test!!!! He is goin gto fail...to bad it wasn't the other way around automatic battle test passing then he has to do the written test but oh well

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It says a lot when you experienced rp'ers try to kill a noob (compared to you) as soon as he gets a good bio.But I havent gotten it yet.And who the **** said I will fight either of you in the battle arena.(maybe the war)o_O
U_U who said you had a choice?
Lmao. XD

Anyway, I got dibs on him after Nero. U_U
i believe me and nero were going first come first serve

than whats the point of having a Madara bio if you arn't going to fight people?

Status
Not open for further replies.