Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Kumi Exchange Center
In this thread, you can submit your battles to collect Kumi to exchange in the Kumi Shop for various abilities. Once submitted and approved, a Moderator will adjust your current Kumi amount, found in the Wallet. Editing a post after a Moderator has approved your post will result in half your total Kumi being removed and you will be banned from submitting in the thread. Be sure to link all appropriate threads in each section. Follow the template below in order to request Kumi from Official battles.

PHP:
Name:
Kumi Wagered: (Yes/no, link to all Bets involved)
Link to Battle:
Outcome of the Battle:
Wagering Rules

• You cannot bet on fights you are directly involved in.
  • You are able to bet only what you have obtained already; you cannot gamble Kumi you do not have.
  • Should one lose a bet, the Kumi is automatically deducted from your Kumi count and the winner must post it in this thread using the template posted above.
  • You cannot bet on fights your Alt accounts nor share Kumi across them; if discovered, both accounts will be set to 0 Kumi as well as lost any items gained via Kumi.
  • When making a bet, you simply post your wager and if someone accepts they will reply with an acceptance or counter-wager. Discussions regarding bets must take place in the RP Chat Thread, or on Discord.
Note: If you have unchecked posts from the previous Kumi Exchange thread, specifically battles, post them here.

Custom Jutsu Exchange

Here you will submit the following template for Custom Jutsu exchanges. Like in the above, please link all relevant threads and agreements, as well as the Custom Jutsu trade thread where the exchange took place. Once done, a Moderator will look over all relevant threads before approving it to add, and deduct, Kumi from each participant.

PHP:
Name: 
CJ Trade: (link to a CJ trade thread)
Price: (List the agreed cost here, which will be deducted from the buyer and added to the seller)

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Keotsu
Kumi Wagered: No
Link to Battle: Official vs Oph Brand
Outcome of the Battle: Chunin loss versus Jonin.

Link to Battle: Official vs Gen Eric

Link to Battle: Official vs Gen Eric

Link to Battle: Closed vs Oph Brand
Outcome of the Battle: Chunin loss versus Sage.

All Approved by Imperfect.

CJ Trade: Bio template by Vayne
Price: 1000 Kumi.

Approved by Imperfect.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Placelse
Trade: Artwork
Price: 2k Kumi - Link: https://animebase.me/threads/invite-only.773519/post-22074598

Declined by Imperfect. First of all the system doesn't account for payment for artwork for biographies.
Second, if it did, you're asking for twice as much as the limit for a Kumi transaction for a bio.

Name: Plaselse
Bio/ Abilitiy Purchasing: White Zetsu
Price: 4K Kumi

Declined. User posted same transaction below.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trade: CJ trade for 2k with Nakiri
Price: 2k Kumi - Link: https://animebase.me/threads/with-rucken.780633/

Declined at user's request.

Name: Plaselse
Bio/ Abilitiy Purchasing: White Zetsu
Price: 4K Kumi

Link to Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/open-return-of-the-dragon.780289/
Outcome of the Battle: Win (TL) (Jonin vs Jonin)

Declined by Imperfect.

Two posts of actual fighting doesn't even constitute a fight, but since it's on time limit I'll give you half. Half of zero is zero.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Name: Zatanna
Bio/ Abilitiy Purchasing: Extra Specialty Slot
Price: 300 Prestige Crowns
Accounting: https://animebase.me/threads/strix-whitemane.780279/post-22071379

Approved by LoK

Name: Zatanna
Bio/ Abilitiy Purchasing: Trading Crowns for Kumi
Price: 300 Prestige Crowns = 11250 Kumi (based on the crown rate S rank =1500 kumi which awards 40 crowns etc which would be 37.5 kumi per crown exchange rate)
Accounting: https://animebase.me/threads/strix-whitemane.780279/post-22071379

Declined, not sure where you got this idea from but you cannot convert Kumi into Crowns or vice versa.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: McRazor
Kumi Wagered: N/A
Link to Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/closed-level-up.780667/
Outcome of the Battle: Win, academy student vs jonin

Approved by Imperfect.

As per your Rank Battle Submission post in which you are counting yourself as having been Chuunin Rank at this point in your exchanges, I'm going to check this and your other exchange submissions used for the purposes of this rank up as though you were Chuunin Rank. I'm doing this because even though you fought with the limits of an Academy student bio for these fights, allowing you to receive the pay an Academy Student while also being considered a Chuunin for the fight results in you technically getting more Kumi than you would if you had gone through the process one step at a time like everyone else. I'm not going to reverse your rank up, but I'm also not going to set the bad precedent of allowing this "best of both worlds" scenario.