Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuchiyose No Jutsu (Summoning Medical Tools)

A medical ninja, regardless of his skill, will always face situations in which he'll need medical tools to treat patients. Be it to create antidotes or medicine, but to also stitch or bandage wounds, you'll always need to make sure you can access medical tools and supplies to treat patients.

*Hands out a scroll to each of you*

This technique allows a Medical Ninja to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around syringes, scalpels and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient.

So as for any good summoning jutsu, you need your blood and a few kanji which you can all find in your scroll. You are expected to carry it with you at all times. It includes:

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu) Summoning technique: Medical tools
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical Ninja will bite his thumb and do the summoning handseals before pressing his palm on the scroll. He will summon any of the medical tools he needs that are listed on the scroll, all or just one, depending on his own needs.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.

メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
水 - a bottle of sterilized water
スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
スプーン - spoon, sterile
パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
研究所 - a small tent. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced ninja laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Homework:

Pick 3 medical tools from the above and explain how they can be helpful to you as a medical ninja.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,449💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
ガスマスク - Alright so this one is one of the few tools that I can apply in combat and supplement purposes. The gas mask can be used to help the user combat airborne poisons/gases which can be harmful to inhale. The gas mask cant protect me from such things that can be absorbed into the skin but can still provide some aid in areas like swamps or terrain with high amounts of material in the air. One downside of this tool however is that I cant use jutsu that require to be exhaled from the mouth for obvious reasons. One last thing is that it helps me vs people out to counter the Ganmi clan :| making fart jutsu etc...nasty people.
You must be registered for see images

バグ - bug spray, rather straight forward tool that is used as a pesticide to kill potentially insects. Its a rather nifty tool to use against insects that might harbour a wound like ants or maggots. It also is nice to use against Aburame clan members since it can kill the bugs up to A rank.

研究所 - a specialized tent that has its own pocket dimension inside. Its a really nifty tool as well because of the fact that it comes with a lab ready for a medical ninja to prepare new antidotes , poisons etc while on the go. I assume we can have specific layouts of our own labs so if in the case I need to mix up more customized pills etc i can have the ingredients and tools ready to go. It can also be used for camping in a sense as its much bigger so just bring some sleeping bags xD.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[ガスマスク] - This one is pretty nifty, a gas mask which can be used to protect yourself from toxic gases as to not breathe them in. Of course, this is great for battle usages mostly, instead of really a patient based item. Nonetheless, its great for if you don't want to breathe in some toxic gas that has clouded the environment. Some old Custom Elements do exactly that, and they are overall tough to combat. Plus with this, I could potentially survive some of my own toxic gases that are released (like ones from my Chloroform CE), so overall, its pretty useful.

[アルコール] - A good old disinfectant. Pretty good in general, as it can be used for basic wounds, to disinfect them through the usage of the ethanol. Can be pretty useful in terms of a fight, as well outside battle where it can of course be used on a patient as well to disinfect wounds.

[包帯] - Right after having disinfected the wound, a simple sterile bandage would be the perfect tool to use to simply close up a wound, leaving it closed for enough time to actually heal said wound. The bandages are also quite long, so it can be used for multiple patients and yourself. Pretty bad ass.

PS: [血液] - An extra mention. In character, Orochimaru would really like this equipment. Get the blood of different people, for Kinjutsu purposes U_U.

Status
Not open for further replies.