Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is Saiyan Saga Vegeta (24,000) and Nail (42,000) vs. end of Frieza Arc Krillin (75,000).

They don't match him in power, but can they win with skills/tactics? Or does Krillin end Vegeta pretty quickly and then take his time with Nail?

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think power levels is the worst way to do this match up.
That's why I chose a duo who are somewhat less powerful but still experienced and with acute instincts.

I never realized Frieza arc Krilin was three times as strong as Saiyan Vegeta....

Damn, that really puts things into perspective.
Ikr? It struck me earlier on. He makes the other humans look puny, no wonder his Resurrection F profile and Yamcha call him the strongest earthling/human.

You must be registered for see images

Yami Silver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is Saiyan Saga Vegeta (24,000) and Nail (42,000) vs. end of Frieza Arc Krillin (75,000).

They don't match him in power, but can they win with skills/tactics? Or does Krillin end Vegeta pretty quickly and then take his time with Nail?
Dunno about Nail but Vegeta is terrible with tactics. He'd just rush in and get bodied.

But wasn't Krillin's Namek Power Level after Guru unlocked his potential around Saiyan Saga Vegeta's?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a source or how high was frieza's PL there? He was still weaker than 22.000 vegeta when the great patriarch unlocked his potential, and he didn't get any power ups from there...

Anyways, if Krillin has that PL then he shits on them. Tayoken, blinded, kienzan, bye bye Nail. Then stomps veggie.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dunno about Nail but Vegeta is terrible with tactics. He'd just rush in and get bodied.

But wasn't Krillin's Namek Power Level after Guru unlocked his potential around Saiyan Saga Vegeta's?
I thought when Guru unlocked his potential, it was an instant thing. I didn't actually realize that it was something that happened progressively though. It turns out his PL straight after the ritual was 10,000, but steadily rose to 75,000. Apparently Vegeta did mention it was steadily and constantly rising in Krillin when they were fighting, but I can't really remember.

It was my favourite saga but even the Kai version seemed endless - one and a bit episode of nothing but building up a Genkidama and the others getting pawned... really?

Is there a source or how high was frieza's PL there? He was still weaker than 22.000 vegeta when the great patriarch unlocked his potential, and he didn't get any power ups from there...

Anyways, if Krillin has that PL then he shits on them. Tayoken, blinded, kienzan, bye bye Nail. Then stomps veggie.
As above - Krillin's PL was 10k at first, but rose until the end of the saga to 75k. I really CBA to go and find the chapter that showed Vegeta's statement, because I don't know the manga as well as Naruto.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it seems like Krillings pl was indeed 75k . But in that same image we see Vegeta's pl = 250k and First from fireza= 530k. It doesn't make sense since Vegeta was almost equal to first form frieza there (they clashed and were pretty even.. then frieza had to transform).