Kotoamatsukami is more powerful than Infinite Tsukuyomi (Kishi fail)

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Madara used Infinite Tsukuyomi, none of the Edo Tensei were affected:
You must be registered for see images
But when Itachi used KA here, he was able to overwrite the Edo Tensei:

It's also possible to be aware of reality under the effects of Infinite Tsukuyomi:
Whereas a normal Tsukuyomi overwhelms you in an instant:

I find this a little strange considering that IT is the most hyped technique in this manga. It's genjutsu prowess should trump any other genjutsu.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with what you're saying; although I guess the power behind Infinite Tsukuyomi lays within the fact that its effect spans across the entire world and effects all people eh

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a Genjutsu that doesn't effect the chakra system. Kaguya put people in a Genjutsu before chakra was spread. You can't break out of IT like Kotoamatsukami and it effects Jins unlike other Genjutsu.

Last edited:

legarcon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so far none of the kages were able to realease anyone from IT, while you can awake somebody relatively easily from kotoamatsukami, remember mifune, even though he didnt realize he was under Kotoamatsukami, others could tell he was and was awaken from it right away

Reactions: MAN OF SIN

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so far none of the kages were able to realease anyone from IT, while you can awake somebody relatively easily from kotoamatsukami, remember mifune, even though he didnt realize he was under Kotoamatsukami, others could tell he was and was awaken from it right away
I was facepalming at this topic.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto was gonna reprogram KA itachi while there is nothing can be done to IT victims but rinnegan dispel.

KA also is very different from other genjutsus IT creates fake experiences that change mindset of the target usual genjutsu dont works in such way.