Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing the footsteps behind him, Sasuke turns around and unsheathes his sword, then places the sword edge just right in front of Karin's throat.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Hearing the footsteps behind him, Sasuke turns around and unsheathes his sword, then places the sword edge just right in front of Karin's throat.
xD

"I love you too Sasuke-kun!" <3_<3

Karin then composes her rachet self and talks in a more serious tone.

"So describe for me the jutsu in this scroll and perform it for me without killing me please. Last guy who tried ended up with no genitalia."

*evil glare at Sasuke and then hands scroll*

Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu | Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and is manipulated to form a small water hurricane that surrounds the user, washing away the enemy at close quarters.

Note: Can only be taught by Kārin.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"....."

After grabbing the scroll from Karin, Sasuke reads it and channels his water chakra into his mouth. Then he creates water and opens his mouth and forces the water to grow outwards while he manipulates it form a sort of vortex which covered his entire body.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"....."

After grabbing the scroll from Karin, Sasuke reads it and channels his water chakra into his mouth. Then he creates water and opens his mouth and forces the water to grow outwards while he manipulates it form a sort of vortex which covered his entire body.
Karin speaks mockingly.

"I know you can do more than that. Try harder, Sascakes."

She winks at Sasuke in a suggestive manner.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh come on!

Sasuke starts by channeling his raw chakra into his mouth while molding it into that of water chakra using nature manipulation. Then he opens his mouth while mixing the water along with the saliva which then starts to gush out of his mouth. Closing his eyes, Sasuke images the shape of a spinning vortex and uses shape manipulation upon the water changing it's shape into vortex which then starts covering the front body while gradually heading to the back. In a few moments, the entire body is covered in spinning water.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Oh come on!

Sasuke starts by channeling his raw chakra into his mouth while molding it into that of water chakra using nature manipulation. Then he opens his mouth while mixing the water along with the saliva which then starts to gush out of his mouth. Closing his eyes, Sasuke images the shape of a spinning vortex and uses shape manipulation upon the water changing it's shape into vortex which then starts covering the front body while gradually heading to the back. In a few moments, the entire body is covered in spinning water.
"Ah very good! Only you could make it look so awesome!"
You must be registered for see images

"Do you have any questions about the technique? If not it's yours to use at your own discretion. Anyways ready for the second one?"

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah very good! Only you could make it look so awesome!"
You must be registered for see images

"Do you have any questions about the technique? If not it's yours to use at your own discretion. Anyways ready for the second one?"
"Enough of that emotion talk. No questions for me."

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"Enough of that emotion talk. No questions for me."
"(Thinking) OMG! He is sooo cool! I know he wants me so bad but he doesn't want to break his image. I love you too Sasuke!"

"Ahem, here is the other scroll (hands you scroll). Look it over and perform it real quick on that three right there. Also let me know if you have any questions. If not you can consider yourself taught and use as you please...Sasuke-kun!"

Fukusuu Taka Dageki no Jutsu | Multiple Falcon Strike Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: User forces chakra flow to muscles and joints in the arm allowing user to perform several rapid strikes in quick succession.

Note: Must use with a sword, katana, or tanto.
Note: Can only be taught by Kārin

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Baka. It's tree, not three"

Sasuke on seeing the words written in the scroll, grabs his shining Sword Of Kusanagi using his right hand and walks towards the tree slowly. Then on approaching it, he channels his chakra into the muscles and the joints present in his right arm increasing his striking power dramatically. With that power in his hand, Sasuke quickly performs diagonal slashes on the tree following it by a vertical and then a horizontal slash cutting the tree down due to the force applied and the cutting power of the sword.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"Baka. It's tree, not three"

Sasuke on seeing the words written in the scroll, grabs his shining Sword Of Kusanagi using his right hand and walks towards the tree slowly. Then on approaching it, he channels his chakra into the muscles and the joints present in his right arm increasing his striking power dramatically. With that power in his hand, Sasuke quickly performs diagonal slashes on the tree following it by a vertical and then a horizontal slash cutting the tree down due to the force applied and the cutting power of the sword.
"Very good although my intention when creating it was to pierce not slash. Okay then, if you don't have any further questions then you have learned it and I hope to see you later. (winks)"