[Discussion] KorrAsami is canon confirmed by creators

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean.. ehhhh as long as their relationship was hinted in the show than there shouldn't be any hard feelings. but if the two of them were never hinted at becoming more than friends than I can see why people are all "**** dis ending" around the webs.

even people here in da'base are saying that it was completely randum for the two of them to be together.

was their relationship like naruto and sasuke's?
where one girl was better than the other and wanted to prove her wrong, and the girl who was better than the weaker girl actually liked her secretly?

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean.. ehhhh as long as their relationship was hinted in the show than there shouldn't be any hard feelings. but if the two of them were never hinted at becoming more than friends than I can see why people are all "**** dis ending" around the webs.

even people here in da'base are saying that it was completely randum for the two of them to be together.

was their relationship like naruto and sasuke's?
where one girl was better than the other and wanted to prove her wrong, and the girl who was better than the weaker girl actually liked her secretly?
It was hinted at. But because asami is female it was glossed over as being "just friends".