Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me all you know about Ink! And also why you chose it.
Ink Ninjutsu was first shown be Sai and later his son and to a degree with Killer Bee but it involves using Ink to draw creation and than use your chakra to bring those creations to life to attack or help you out. I chose it because Pekoms and Howard recommend me getting it since I have a Paper bio and I was going to combine both abilities and have like predrawn stuff on paper ^^

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, and yeah, Ink is lit. The possibilities are a lot in terms of custom ideas, as well as usages in battle. Nonetheless, let us begin. I'll explain the technique, and I want you to analyze it for me as well as you can, adding n strengths and weaknesses of the technique, most are pretty simple but are diamonds in the rough.

( Sumi Bunshin ) - Ink Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone made of ink that takes the appearance of the user. This clone can only use Ink Ninjutsu up to A rank.

A technique where you will focus your chakra into the Ink, and create a clone of yourself, of course, made of Ink. This clone can use Ink Ninjutsu up to A rank. Other than that, its basically just a clone technique, and pretty weak in terms of rank but since it can use up to A rank Ink, its pretty darn useful.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, and yeah, Ink is lit. The possibilities are a lot in terms of custom ideas, as well as usages in battle. Nonetheless, let us begin. I'll explain the technique, and I want you to analyze it for me as well as you can, adding n strengths and weaknesses of the technique, most are pretty simple but are diamonds in the rough.

( Sumi Bunshin ) - Ink Clone
Description: The user creates a clone made of ink that takes the appearance of the user. This clone can only use Ink Ninjutsu up to A rank.

A technique where you will focus your chakra into the Ink, and create a clone of yourself, of course, made of Ink. This clone can use Ink Ninjutsu up to A rank. Other than that, its basically just a clone technique, and pretty weak in terms of rank but since it can use up to A rank Ink, its pretty darn useful.
As you said pretty useful clone since it can use up to A rank Ink Ninjutsu but Im wondering can it use the ink from its body for other Ink jutsus cause that would be way more useful. Also it seems like any of the basic 5 could easily break this clone like its nothing. I would prefer to use a shadow clone than this since it would be able to use any rank ink jutsu ^^

OCC: Ima try and at least finish this training

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its cool.

( Ninpou: Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user uses his Ink to draw several animals that can attack, bind, and allow the user to fly. These animals can range from variety but cannot exceed 5 meters in size.
Note: Creates up to 5 animals.

A technique where you will use your Ink, and draw several animals that you can bring to life! These can be used to fly, attack, bind, etc. They can only be up to 5 meters in size, and only 5 can be made, of course, rank splits them.

( Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A more powerful version of Ninja Art Beast Imitation, the user uses his Ink to create significantly larger animals. These animals can reach up to 15 meters in size and range in their selection. The user can create up to 3 gigantic animals.

A better variation of the former technique, where you will use your Ink to create large animals. They can range to 15 meters in size and range, and 3 can be made. Rank split as well.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its cool.

( Ninpou: Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user uses his Ink to draw several animals that can attack, bind, and allow the user to fly. These animals can range from variety but cannot exceed 5 meters in size.
Note: Creates up to 5 animals.

A technique where you will use your Ink, and draw several animals that you can bring to life! These can be used to fly, attack, bind, etc. They can only be up to 5 meters in size, and only 5 can be made, of course, rank splits them.

( Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A more powerful version of Ninja Art Beast Imitation, the user uses his Ink to create significantly larger animals. These animals can reach up to 15 meters in size and range in their selection. The user can create up to 3 gigantic animals.

A better variation of the former technique, where you will use your Ink to create large animals. They can range to 15 meters in size and range, and 3 can be made. Rank split as well.
Between both I would rather use the B rank version for bigger animals and when I want to do more damage ^^ I would use the C rank one to create snakes for binding an enemy down. Both probably would loose against basic 5 while being strong against raw chakra jutsus. I can already imagine how these are made since these are the ones Sai mostly use if I am correct

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

( Ninpou: Sumi Nagashi ) – Ninja Art: Ink Flow
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will pour Ink onto the ground, and summon several ink snakes to strike from underground and restrain the opponents. Should the opponent prove to be strong enough to break the binds, the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

Pour some Ink onto the ground, and create several Snakes, which emerge from underground and aim to constrict the opponent. Pretty cool technique, to be honest.

( Ninpou: Inku Manipyure-shon ) - Ninja Art: Ink Manipulation
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user will change the shape of a special ink source to create small weapons like daggers, kunais etc, shields, or pillars made of ink by manipulating the users chakra that is already inside the ink source. The items can also be pre-drawn inside a scroll. The method of manipulating and ink source instead of drawing it out inside a scroll based on "( Ninpu: Sumi Nagashi ) – Ninja Art: Ink Flow" where Sai pours the special ink onto the ground to create snakes without drawing them.
Note: Can be used five times and by Ink users.
Note: The user can only manipulate his own special ink.
Note: Courtesy of Mathias

You will use some special Ink to create weapons, kunai, shields and even pillars made of Ink, through manipulation. These items can be pre-drawn, or done in battle, and brought out.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

( Ninpou: Sumi Nagashi ) – Ninja Art: Ink Flow
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will pour Ink onto the ground, and summon several ink snakes to strike from underground and restrain the opponents. Should the opponent prove to be strong enough to break the binds, the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

Pour some Ink onto the ground, and create several Snakes, which emerge from underground and aim to constrict the opponent. Pretty cool technique, to be honest.

( Ninpou: Inku Manipyure-shon ) - Ninja Art: Ink Manipulation
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user will change the shape of a special ink source to create small weapons like daggers, kunais etc, shields, or pillars made of ink by manipulating the users chakra that is already inside the ink source. The items can also be pre-drawn inside a scroll. The method of manipulating and ink source instead of drawing it out inside a scroll based on "( Ninpu: Sumi Nagashi ) – Ninja Art: Ink Flow" where Sai pours the special ink onto the ground to create snakes without drawing them.
Note: Can be used five times and by Ink users.
Note: The user can only manipulate his own special ink.

You will use some special Ink to create weapons, kunai, shields and even pillars made of Ink, through manipulation. These items can be pre-drawn, or done in battle, and brought out.
So Ink Flow reminds me of Multiple Hidden Snake hands ^^ would totally use this and if I may ask instead of putting Ink into the ground would it be possible thru CJs for me to have these snakes come from special papers I create?

Ink Manipulation is useful if only predrawn so you don't have to waste your time trying to draw what you need. Down side tho cant normal weapons pretty much break these are these on par with ninja tools?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That might have been done already, and depends on the situation, though in a straight clash, yeah.

( Ninpou: Suteppingu Tairu ) - Ninja Art: Stepping Tiles
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: The user creates 5 large tiles of ink that raise out of the scroll elevating the user. Can be used to catch the user while plummeting from the sky.
Note: Must be drawn or pre-drawn inside a scroll.
Note: Can only be used by Ink users.

A technique where you create 5 tiles of Ink, that emerge from a scroll. These can be used as stepping stones, but also to catch you if you fall from the sky. They are pre-drawn.

( Ninpo: Sumi Shishi Taka Konbo ) – Ninja Art: Ink Lion Hawk Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user uses his Super Beast Imitation picture to create three lions and a hawk. The Lions hit the opponent rapidly and sending them upward, where the Hawk waits and shoots some razor sharp ink feathers at the opponent.

A combination technique, where you create three lions and a hawk (of course, made of Ink). These lions attack the opponent, hitting them into the air, and then the hawk delivers an aerial assault, shooting some feathers at the opponent. Pretty simple combination.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That might have been done already, and depends on the situation, though in a straight clash, yeah.

( Ninpou: Suteppingu Tairu ) - Ninja Art: Stepping Tiles
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: The user creates 5 large tiles of ink that raise out of the scroll elevating the user. Can be used to catch the user while plummeting from the sky.
Note: Must be drawn or pre-drawn inside a scroll.
Note: Can only be used by Ink users.

A technique where you create 5 tiles of Ink, that emerge from a scroll. These can be used as stepping stones, but also to catch you if you fall from the sky. They are pre-drawn.

( Ninpo: Sumi Shishi Taka Konbo ) – Ninja Art: Ink Lion Hawk Combo
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user uses his Super Beast Imitation picture to create three lions and a hawk. The Lions hit the opponent rapidly and sending them upward, where the Hawk waits and shoots some razor sharp ink feathers at the opponent.

A combination technique, where you create three lions and a hawk (of course, made of Ink). These lions attack the opponent, hitting them into the air, and then the hawk delivers an aerial assault, shooting some feathers at the opponent. Pretty simple combination.
I would use the first one a lot since I sometimes go into the air a lot xd tho having paper allows me to make paper wings I would use this if for some reason my paper is wet and to heavy to make wings ^^ as for the second one like you said simple combo could be easily defended by using water to wash away the ink or using an armor to tank the damage now if I were to make an exploding ink cj to be in combination with this I could see myself using it ^^

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good, and sorry for the wait. I don't really know what held me back ¬_¬

( Choju Giga: Gotenshu ) -Super Beasts Imitation Picture: Armor Collection
Description: The user will command two ink lions to attack the opponent and whilst flying above them on a ink hawk and then dive down to slash the target with a sword or weapon.

A simple technique where you will focus your chakra into some Ink, and form two Lions. These dash towards the opponent, and you also create an Ink Hawk, which you mount and fly up with. The Hawk then dives down, and you will strike the opponent with a weapon of sorts. Pretty simple.

( Ninpo: Sumi Choju Ryu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Ink Super Beast Dragon Imitation Picture
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user will unravel a painting scroll with a picture of a dragon that they then summon to carry the enemy into the air before then redirecting them into the ground.

A technique where you will have a painting scroll, with a dragon on it (pre-drawn). You will then focus your chakra into this, and bring forth a Large Dragon made of Ink, which blasts outward, slamming into the opponent and hitting them into the air, only to drive them back down.