Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So far about Naomi...it feels like they.re either bad town or scum. Nova.s post about why he.s readine her town felt ok though just a tad streched. And the fact that she townlocked dragomir(if i remember right) was also nice.

Unless they town lock someone to prove they are the good people and then they kill the exact person at night to prove that person was town LOL. That would be a nice tactic.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also why did Angel die at night lol?
I don.t get that.
He ft like the suspect number two after he suddenly switched his voe. So it feels mafia just shot themselv in the foot by getting rid of Angel.
Unless it was a vig?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also why did Angel die at night lol?
I don.t get that.
He ft like the suspect number two after he suddenly switched his voe. So it feels mafia just shot themselv in the foot by getting rid of Angel.
Unless it was a vig?
I think Angelus was villager. We should have 2 night kills if we ever had a town vig in this game.
Anyway no one would protect him and this is maybe another reason he was chosed by mafia.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I caught up. I don't have much time to go back and analize the days :/
So I went through the exchange between nova and TSQ, I like how they are both putting an effort there.

So rn the assumtion is IMP was scum because he didn't choose to reveal flavour of his role and he came last minute if i am correct

Imperfection would've said something in advance to make it seem more realistical or him baiting the wagon instead of myself

HE LITERALLY CAME LAST MINUTE AND PLACE A VOTE

THAT'S NOT ANTI-SPEW LMFAO THAT'S SURVIVAL
I don't know what anti-spew is but you also placed a vote on him last minute to save ur ass lol :]

I'm literally IC
what is IC?

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this, but the fact he isn't flipped already speaks to his alignment. A townie wouldn't go the afterlife, it's negative fucking utility.
well not necessarily. Town has abilities also and they can use them from afterlife. Though they might help their own town more if they chose to be modkilled like ALice did.

Tiger / Ansa / Houtarou

if there's a world of 2 then they are there

if it's a world of one, could be literally anyone
You mentioned this list like in 3 or 4 or your posts lol
We get it xD... even Nova picked it up and started asking Ryu about your 3 susspects

whats this discord nonsense? TSQ are you saying people are cheating?
Lol, he meant mafia chat I think

You feel really strange honestly.

idk.. she was a total potato yday but pretends to have game contributions
What's your point?
^ exactly. I will check Naomi's text hopefully if i get some more time

@Naomi anglwhatever was the perfect kill because everyone would assume mafia wouldn't do something so stupid, which is precisely why they did it :grand:.
ok interesting o- o

No, if there was scum that could convert we would be fucked.
lol .. so NAomi goes on these crazy theories and goose chases, it feel strange, yet on the other side she feels a bit silly, and yet her text feels arrogant sometimes.

I think Angelus was villager. We should have 2 night kills if we ever had a town vig in this game.
Anyway no one would protect him and this is maybe another reason he was chosed by mafia.
What do you mean protect him?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point, I am sure he's scum not only lowkey he tried to sift lynch from Luk DP1 he also kept his vote on Nova last phase along with Ted when Imp and Ted was getting lynch
Just because you think Nove is Town? Please give me proof that Nova isn't scum. If you can show me one proof you have the right to call me scum. And I've no reason to suspect Nova.

You're wrong about Nova and you clearly wrong again here. The self touted as good reader Houtarou has failed so hard.

We're not much different than me Houtarou. You have suss me since day 1 as I suss Nova since day 1. You have voted wrong people(Angelus) once but I'm not yet.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So far about Naomi...it feels like they.re either bad town or scum. Nova.s post about why he.s readine her town felt ok though just a tad streched. And the fact that she townlocked dragomir(if i remember right) was also nice.

Unless they town lock someone to prove they are the good people and then they kill the exact person at night to prove that person was town LOL. That would be a nice tactic.
You think people like them could be bad town lol

They can be either good town or scum

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I caught up. I don't have much time to go back and analize the days :/
So I went through the exchange between nova and TSQ, I like how they are both putting an effort there.

So rn the assumtion is IMP was scum because he didn't choose to reveal flavour of his role and he came last minute if i am correct

I don't know what anti-spew is but you also placed a vote on him last minute to save ur ass lol :]

what is IC?

well not necessarily. Town has abilities also and they can use them from afterlife. Though they might help their own town more if they chose to be modkilled like ALice did.

You mentioned this list like in 3 or 4 or your posts lol
We get it xD... even Nova picked it up and started asking Ryu about your 3 susspects

Lol, he meant mafia chat I think

You feel really strange honestly.

^ exactly. I will check Naomi's text hopefully if i get some more time

ok interesting o- o

lol .. so NAomi goes on these crazy theories and goose chases, it feel strange, yet on the other side she feels a bit silly, and yet her text feels arrogant sometimes.

What do you mean protect him?
She meant doc don't find strong reason why they should protect Angelus. That probably what Doc and Scum think last night

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're not much different than me Houtarou. You have suss me since day 1 as I suss Nova since day 1. You have voted wrong people(Angelus) once but I'm not yet.
That made zero sense, to be honest, being wrong is part of the town if you think right all the time makes you good then you're mistaken... shouldn't be the question stands that why did you not defended them if you considered them town? Some past lynches I mean

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re playing on Level 1 while I’m explaining Level 3 stuff

It’s like the dimensions and how if you’re 2D you can’t see 3D

Vote lynch : nova

If he thinks Luk was scum then he knows I’m never with him, he’s not having a genuine progression