Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what bomb post
Here's a bomb.

So the reason I'm never reconsidering Naomi here, on top of her oozing of genuine and her townself, is what she's been hinting at in the thread.

First post at the start of D1. She comes back to my early post, and double-down on the town read on me, locking it and throwing away the key. This isn't a normal read 'cause she had me as Town, she's coming back to it 'cause she has mechanical confirmation. She's tagging Dragomir, probably 'cause he was the one that mentioned that I should always be investigated N1.

I guess here she's trying to see the extent of the posts she could make as not to get mod-killed.

Another one lol.

This I believe is relating to Poison having hinted at an Invest role. It's so fucking genuine lol.

Again that tinfoil.

About the results again.

Another one. Mention of scum deceiving townies, invest immunity and whatnot.

Another concern.

This is me prodding her for her strongest reads in either direction to see who she checked.

Again me at the top. Ansa makes his apparition, he was a scum lean of hers. So I believe she invested him on N2, it's why I bumped him up further in my rainbow during that phase. @Tigerrr in the woods the other reason is here lol;

Here tinfoiling about me. Again any suspicion or scum read linked to me is contingent on scum deceiving stuff, so it's mechanical.

Outright hinting at it lol.

Her entry this day phase. Makes me think she invested Drago at night, hence how mad she is.

Double-down on that.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose