Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are the chance in this game, for example if roles like look out,watcher,tracker,invest etc.

found mafia, but it showed results they could be town. like invisible scum actions,similar to coming up as town. etc

Would this be overkill for town? seems like to much power up when town can't even see flips.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ALICE WHY IS WAINDO SCUM

Because Waindo Never found WONDERLAND. :sigar:

Michelle seems like the only person or player i could fully trust here. with this...I want her to play with mind at ease So i decided not to go in the Afterlife so she can see my Role after my death.
I coud say also Dragomir is Town despite his vote on me.
And as much as I hate to admit it, I could be wrong with Oreki being scum.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Waindo Never found WONDERLAND. :sigar:

Michelle seems like the only person or player i could fully trust here. with this...I want her to play with mind at ease So i decided not to go in the Afterlife so she can see my Role after my death.
I coud say also Dragomir is Town despite his vote on me.
And as much as I hate to admit it, I could be wrong with Oreki being scum.
What do you think about Poison?

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are the chance in this game, for example if roles like look out,watcher,tracker,invest etc.

found mafia, but it showed results they could be town. like invisible scum actions,similar to coming up as town. etc

Would this be overkill for town? seems like to much power up when town can't even see flips.
GF appear as town, a Ninja wouldn't appear to Tracker/Watcher. Doubt we'd have deceiving roles like this when Town is already strapped for information, with no info dumping nor flips. Invest roles are already unable to share anything, so restricting them even more by countering them is pretty meh

Reactions: Naomi_Rose