2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you think?

It's still the night phase girl.
Didn't we have a night phase already? I'm talking Bout at least one solid read on someone from her. Now if she is scum and she would say she's cop she'll easily go for Ryu as her result. Bit anyway you got my point right. This is n2. What about N1? I am pretty sure it's not a odd/even night ability

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, the actives have been very town barring some tinfoil that is due to arise if none of us die in the next few days, you have your chance to town clear your slot so I can look into who slipped in my town core

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What can I say about Imperfection inside Kingdom mafia game, he's trying hard to contribute, forcing himself to come up with read and opinion. I'm not going to talk about the substance inside his posts but his work rate. Compares to that game he looks more lazier in this game. I think his drive for survival is less because he's town compared to when he's scum.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What can I say about Imperfection inside Kingdom mafia game, he's trying hard to contribute, forcing himself to come up with read and opinion. I'm not going to talk about the substance inside his posts but his work rate. Compares to that game he looks more lazier in this game. I think his drive for survival is less because he's town compared to when he's scum.
I'll take that.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't we have a night phase already? I'm talking Bout at least one solid read on someone from her. Now if she is scum and she would say she's cop she'll easily go for Ryu as her result. Bit anyway you got my point right. This is n2. What about N1? I am pretty sure it's not a odd/even night ability
Wait, she hinted cop? I missed that.