Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since michelle, you said towny looking for other townies, yet she think nova is scum mason. mostly got me curious and slight paranoid
Let me explain, you don't understand me.
Masons are always town aligned. Except is very bastard game and if it's so Rej will face consequences from me by never playing his games.

I think Nova may be scum except is mason with you because i town read you. If you are masons then my read is wrong.
If you town read Nova like I town read you, without nechanical confirmation, i will not drop my suspicion on Nova.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the other hand, why are just the modkilled showed as role?? Means that the ones in the afterlife may be revived/can receive power in afterlife?

This game is entertainung for death ppl too then...

If there is any mechanically possibility to know Luke was villager, i wish to understand it.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait. She is playing but not after your rules
She's literally not, she's not figuring out anyone.

She claims to have a red check on Waindo and then starts giving out reads based on who votes and blah blah.

She needs to play the game outside of her alleged check so I can read her. She's doing nothing.

I could care less if she was softing cop, if you aren't solving, you're being anti-town because town can't read you.

Reactions: Poison

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On the other hand, why are just the modkilled showed as role?? Means that the ones in the afterlife may be revived/can receive power in afterlife?

This game is entertainung for death ppl too then...

If there is any mechanically possibility to know Luke was villager, i wish to understand it.
It might be entertaining. But then if we lynch a mafia can they still use their ability also?

The mayor rule change means that people can actually get modkilled even if they are in afterlife, in order to reveal a flavour of their allignment.
So basically, both Ryu and Luke and whoever will be killed by mafia this NP, can renounce their spot in afterlife in order to help town get a bit more info.

This is how I understand it.

• Love
Reactions: Rej

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if we assume she checked Waindo she did not even bother to mention his name and she was only suspecting me last phase so checking waindo here make even little less sense

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mind getting modkill.. If that's the scum chat was moaning for.

But be sure to lynch TSQ and Ansatsuken after that.

I don't think it's poison who got the 2x voting power. It's Ansatsuken. The reason why he voted Michelle is for security just in case Houtarou, Nova and the other one unvoted me.
Waindo will get lynched if that happens. Thats what the last EOD yesterday was about.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't mind getting modkill.. If that's the scum chat was moaning for.

But be sure to lynch TSQ and Ansatsuken after that.

I don't think it's poison who got the 2x voting power. It's Ansatsuken. The reason why he voted Michelle is for security just in case Houtarou, Nova and the other one unvoted me.
Waindo will get lynched if that happens. Thats what the last EOD yesterday was about.
You must be registered for see images

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@TheLukundo unless u have some super cool ability that can save town, why not get yourself modkilled so we can get a flavour of your allignment?

IMP still feels scummy He seems more genuine than last time but meh not enough to me.

Alice is playing very risky in my eyes. I don't know what to make of it.

This NP should be a chance for the inactives to post and share. I mean why do they even join the game if they don't plan to ...