Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have evaluated where the consensus is going for the village, we all fluctuated to Waindo and Alice and I'm telling you the best way to lynch, and the explanation is very simple.

See, if Alice posts stuff like that she gets town read, but if I do it I'm scum lol.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't here and I've been trying to direct the lynch on Alice the entire game.
I can understand that Alice as villager would post overnight too. It was at difference of seconds, we restarted to post, but after she escaped the lynch she dissapeard instead talking itt.
So yes, she is scum for me too now.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What makes them genuine to you?
Hmm i can look for specifics if you request, genuine because she seems to talk naturally.
For example unlike you who have both natural talk and some sarcasm or moments of high analysis. I am not saying sarcasm and high analysis moments aren.t natural. It.s just the way they are blended that makes me very wary of you.
But I am not sure how I would explain natural talk really, so it.s just a feeling. I haven.t taken her posts in depth either.

Doesn’t look like a scum mindset to me.

I think we just need to chill out, keep wagonning Alice and we can talk it out tomorrow when we are clear headed instead of at EoD where we just want adrenaline by accusing the most obv town people.
Here you sound legit to me.

@Michelle - WHY DO YOU THINK I WILL SAY THAT THING?
I am.a bit confused are u trying to hint?

Someone targeted you and is forcing you to do it. Or it's part of your role. Who the **** knows lol, this isn't kosher talk.
LOL...

@Tigerrr in the woods when i am TOWN i dont care what the hell you all think of my posts. easy peasy. I have no buddies to think of.:pick:. Pure logic is all you need here.
Ahm but you did ask me what i think of you.

Wait the bold letters are they for waindo or red glover? Cause he didn't post once and was supposed to get mod killed.
I wonder about this very much also. REDGLOVE didn.t make any post. Jmhe should be modkilles or sent to the afterlife or smth! Like what the heck is gojng on.

I can understand that Alice as villager would post overnight too. It was at difference of seconds, we restarted to post, but after she escaped the lynch she dissapeard instead talking itt.
So yes, she is scum for me too now.
True I am waiting for this also but ...nothing yet xD?...

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just woke up, will catch up after get other stuff done.

Also

Night 1 has started?? in the wu @Rej error? shouldn't it be night 2?

@Waindo why did you sub in? if you where not gonna play? At least say something before the day ends.

You must be registered for see images
It's all a part of a larger scheme.

You must be registered for see images

Jk lol, I didn't know that I'll be this ahem, busy... Sorry guys. :/

Sorry @Rej , you know who to blame lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Rej