Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I'm gonna trust you for this,

Unvote
I have no reason to doubt it, unless there some bs fuckery in the background. But that be overkill.

@Naomi_Rose what's your opinion on Ansa now?
I'm still looking at you, you know?

But to you question, he coming of as aggressive/frustrated because of situation. I'm not familiar with his play as town. but posion says so.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
every game? did you just slip? lol

where did i come after you when gambit was on your lynch, and even defended you. lol
That game you didn't suspect me because I was defending you from Gambit push. you trust anyone who takes the side of you... I don't really like your overtrust on Nova because last game it entirely the game for me

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you make of it?
So yeah when you pointed out that even though Poison voted for Lukondo on dp1, then she came back with a post defending in a way his inactivity, it felt off. But if she would be scum, would she dare to go back on her own vote and be uncertain. It shakes her credibility.

@Tigerrr in the woods ..Im curious whos in your TR lists.
Do you think I am scum? Why?
Do you think i am Townie ? Why?
This is frustrating really, I feel like I have to see people while blinded, smth.
Here goes nothing.
You must be registered for see images

So our supposedly star town couples RN are:
Naomi+ Nova
Poison+ Ansa

Poison confirming Naomi is town and Naomi courting Poison to put Nova in town core also
Before i go sleep.

@Poison chan remember what i said early trusting me on Nova being town. As you said so yourself you feel i'm town for your reason. Then Nova is town to.
Based on this Naomi and Poison are already drilling Michelle.

If this town core is true town then the game will be won
If there are 2 scums there then we are prob gonna lose.

1. TheLukundo (Lynched D1)
Poison chan - i would put her in town lean for now
3. Hammock @Waindo- still need more info
4. Houtarou I would lean town
5. Imperfection- I think I lost last game cause I figured too late that this guy was scum, he sounds genuine but I'm expecting more posts to read him.
6. Dragomir- you seem like an experienced player, your level of interest in this game is giving me the chills, since I remember you passive in other games
7. Tigerrr in the woods - hopefully RNG will never make me wolf:th-007:
8. Ansatsuken- a capable player, he seems to be putting some effort but I can't trust him very much yet.

9. novaselinenever - seems like an experienced player, has some good logic, is very confortable making jokes and such even though it's a new forum for them. It seems a tad dangerous.
10. Thestatusquo you seem so laid back it's bothering me xD
11. Michelle- I remember you said you would play differently so I will give the benefit of doubt for now
12. Ryu Kishi (Killed N1)
13.@
Alice in Noodleland - why are you interested in my read on you? I mean it feels a bit unusual to have someone ask me to personally read them xD
I will go through your posts and reply separably.

14. Naomi_Rose- I would say town for now.
15. RedGloverKing- waiting for wednesday?

This flipless rule making me less motivated to play seriously.
I get that

Okay if we assume two scenarios one where Luk is town and the other where he's scum... how each scenario will affect anyone read
it's a good idea, but dunno if I wanna put effort into it xD

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain his aggressive and frustrating part, point that out for me

You suspect me every game... i lost the drill of that
But to answer your question.

seem to be annoyed how easy i trust nova, (me and nova going for record-will see how far it goes lol) when we spot each other!

So i can see why other view it super scummy, if not familiar with both are plays. but to clear doubt yes Nova is town. Ansa Seems to view likes as form of manipulation. lol he never been to tb where both side don't give a shit and do it anyways for lols.

But yeah i understand people would be upset by this trust, if it's been done before in past experience give negative outlook.

I will lean ansa town now, unless my opinion changes.

But what i can say, Nova is town for sure atm.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That game you didn't suspect me because I was defending you from Gambit push. you trust anyone who takes the side of you... I don't really like your overtrust on Nova because last game it entirely the game for me
Are you ignoring past other games? where i always look out for you? lol until proven otherwise?

and also which game?

@novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flower recent game where you lynched me because Nova and I had argument, also you forget I was one break and plated after 8 months so I wouldn't count those past games
oh, sc hidden mechanics is what got you killed.But yeah that was scummy mechanic lol! I was gonna take vote off before day ends. but i got busy. (sorry oreki lol)

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou we are also talking about the game where you where lynching backup doctor who i read town XD why my vote was on you.

but getting back to topic.

what do you think of waindo? saw him on tb, so don't see him here atm, i need to check if he online here.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm re quoting cause I'm still saying the same thing. And as for more views on you, it is getting more scummy as you are posting more and more and trying to shade me even after I gave why I'm confirmed town info. The reason I can fight with anyone in the thread is because I'm not afraid of anything, cause I have nothing to hide. And since I know im town and people shading me is triggering to me specially after I dropped clues about myself here and there.
Ok. You earned it. You ingnore my points and beating around the bush.

Unvote

Vote lynch: Poison chan

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Naomi_Rose Tell you the truth right now I am not really feeling motivated and forcefully taking part in the game. But that doesn't mean I won't do anything! I am not gonna focus on multiple suspects? Since it will divert me from my initial focus, so my focus only goes to my primary suspect though I will check on Wai and give my read

Reactions: Naomi_Rose