Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the appointed town leader by myself, I suggest we push the scum that's the most likely to contribute this day phase and that is Lukundo.

I am fairly confident he won't be able to get out of his lynch so even if he top posts while being pushed, he's still dying and we will have information, we're forcing the mafia in the null posters to give an opinion on him.

You guys just have to place your faith blindly in my hands
Self appointed ranks are kinda meh.
You guys just have to place your faith blindly in my hands
Anyone but you. *kaboom*

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Total post count 6. Two of them are 3-4 word normal posts probably.

His reads are okay but his play style is very similar to the last game he was scum.
I thought he was town for that list but I don't really remember why and seeing this post and thinking back on it makes me mull it over. I guess his take that Hammock is scum shielding his scum buddy was similar in paranoia to his town game's takes??? Something like that

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I was fine with his take there, it seems pretty accurate, it was a bad post by Hammock. I guess he could fake the thought process because it's kind of low-hanging fruit. I guess I didn't get why he thought it was scum shielding scum as opposed to scum shielding town? But other than that it looks fine to me

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm I guess it isn't a good reason to read Imperfection, he could just be calling his buddy out there, it adds up with his previous gameplay, iirc his first post in the last scum game was calling a scum buddy out, I think it was actually just me.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His tone feels pure, and I like the energy of his posts. Like nothing feels forced or having an agenda behind it, he's playing the game at his own pace and sharing his own original thoughts. The TSK remark felt particularly genuine and him narrating how he's going to be playing was another good look. It's just like a genuine care free vibe he's got going on lol.

There was also the ratio post he shared
He showed some interest and energy through his every post and how he's approaching them. Yet along the way, something is off completely out of place. Despite his big energy posts, the heavy involvement feeling he's giving coming to no conclusion. While you're saying he sounds pure, I do not believe that is the case. If we follow his energetic modus operandum, it just wouldn't feel natural. His posts would feel totally random if you skip his tone only to pay attention to the context. To actually have this tone but not the actual heavy involvement in-game with lot of question feels too unnatural with his current demeanor, no matter how I think about it, it doesn't make sense for him to not involve in the game as much as his wording, tone implies

In other words, I feel like he's putting a facade, using heavy tone, less game involvement, not trying to start any actual argument amounts to nothing. The whole thing is nothing but a sham. It's reek deception

In conclusion, Ansa so in red light for me

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Ansa's posts aren't really AI, this is a completely different play style that he's doing rn. I wouldn't read him off his genuineness and whatnot.

In a vacuum, the shift in play style might actually be town, because as scum he'd want to be town read and playing scummily on purpose doesn't really do that, etc etc. I'm not gonna town read him for it though.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
{TSQ, Michelle, Poison, Naomi_Rose, Houtarou}
{Ryu Kishi}

big leap of respect placement :p

{nova}