Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aight this is fun. It brings back memories. @6th hokage I miss you!

Sooo okay, nvm I'm having a fun convo here, imma type wallies... XD
Btw if read back, poison chan response about me was NAI

nul, but there also scummer point, and did not help you joked/shaded i could be scum. How hard is to understand?

I said also could be troll post, every time i read your response, you keep pushing idea i might be scum pushing you. But apparently it's ok for you to suspect others, oh wait i saw some people call you scum beside me, yet for some reason i hear cricket sounds from you from their response.
You must be registered for see images

I expect your response will be, where did i say this *shock gasp*

I also said could be trolling, what is this you can accuse other and get of scott free, are you playing noob? How did i jump to conclusion when i see forgetfulness from your response, the you later make response later i did not say that.

This is mostly reason why i never take game seriously, because people are saying don't scum hunt,plus that weird ass response from poison and forgetting she says sus stuff then claims no i didn't.

LMAO!1!!

Btw if read back, poison chan response about me was NAI

nul, but there also scummer point, and did not help you joked/shaded i could be scum. How hard is to understand?
One hell of a nitpicker you are. You know how you sound making this point "Your curtains are blue, you must be sad right now" XD dude!? That's not how it works. NAI is MOSTLY used as NON ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. I bet most (including me) of the players never heard of the scummer part you digged up from idk which paleontologist favourite era but damn I need your powers while doing my projects.

I also said could be trolling, what is this you can accuse other and get of scott free, are you playing noob? How did i jump to conclusion when i see forgetfulness from your response, the you later make response later i did not say that.
You also said "you scum reading me? So I'm scum now? Why are you shading me?"

Am I playing noob? Well. XD am I noob? That's a controversial thing I won't comment on that. XD

HOW YOU JUMPed TO CONCLUSIONS? (TOPIC ONE) ¦ MY FORGOTFULNESS (TOPIC TWO)

Topic one :
First, you jumped to conclusions by reading wayyyyyyy to much on your own and saying "Poison scum reads me" (multiple times) when poison made "NON ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE" posts. If you deny that I'll quote and show you and bug you till the end until you see I'm actually saying the right thing.

Topic Two:
Forgetfulness? What! Which part? The troll word? That one word won't help you change your statement tone of "she scum reads me"

This is mostly reason why i never take game seriously, because people are saying don't scum hunt,plus that weird ass response from poison and forgetting she says sus stuff then claims no i didn't.
You ain't playing seriously yet you taking words and reading the unspoken-and-never-meant stuffs quite easily. I wonder how you'd play when you are serious.

No one says "don't scum hunt"

I'm forgetting? Nope. I used the "scummy" once quoting your post but the line was a general line. But even if we count that, I made all the other posts NON ALIGNMENT INDICATIVELY about you.

What's your point?

About people scum reading me early on? That's something I'm used to and recently I prefer seeing a wagon on me earlier cause when I'm town, I know I'm town. It helps me better to find a scum who tries to push me, tunnel me. And about getting lynched? Well I can always prove I'm town later on cause I won't be having anything to hide lol.

About you getting Town read on meta. They says it's genuine. It's cool. But tbf, I don't like your reading too much thing, it's not town aligned in my eyes. Seems pushy and unhealthy in a way. I believe in metas so I won't be voting for you just yet, but as I said, I do not see you as town, you need to do better and prove you are town.

• Haha
Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeking to act like actual Houtarou is like trying to look for a needle in a haystack, there is no way I can RP such an amazing well-written character
True true.
Just from Alice's limited amount of posts, I have to say she's like that every game.
Hardly agree.
Damn @Poison chan stop giving me a written novel/chapter and put it short terms, like i'm doing.
I was writing a fanfic half an hour ago, I guess I'm still in the writer poison mode. XD
Something that makes you nervous a little
Ohh nice I'll be using that word.

• Haha

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With 5 no-posters / low content slots this game would be so easy for me to rail you guys in

I'd be sorry for town, I mean I still am sorry because I have to point to a scum lynch today with 5 non-posters

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever What make you think Ansatsuken is town?
His tone feels pure, and I like the energy of his posts. Like nothing feels forced or having an agenda behind it, he's playing the game at his own pace and sharing his own original thoughts. The TSK remark felt particularly genuine and him narrating how he's going to be playing was another good look. It's just like a genuine care free vibe he's got going on lol.

There was also the ratio post he shared

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever You think Alice would give in so easy as scum?

3 scum, no third party's, so no chance of jester.
I didn't get the impression that she gave up at all. She actually changed gears and started contributing a little bit lol. Haven't been able to grasp any train of thoughts behind her prods though so will be waiting on more.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the appointed town leader by myself, I suggest we push the scum that's the most likely to contribute this day phase and that is Lukundo.

I am fairly confident he won't be able to get out of his lynch so even if he top posts while being pushed, he's still dying and we will have information, we're forcing the mafia in the null posters to give an opinion on him.

You guys just have to place your faith blindly in my hands

• Haha
Reactions: Poison