Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What about that "struggle" makes it bad? If you look at the mindset that I had at the time, you will realize that it makes sense. Everybody was posting random shit and I was just confused since I had no idea what people were talking about. That's it was for me. Yeah, I was having a hard time establishing myself into the conversation because I had no idea what the conversation was about. This isn't a bad look by any means.

Your suspicion is ridiculous.
I can understand you in this situation.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about that "struggle" makes it bad? If you look at the mindset that I had at the time, you will realize that it makes sense. Everybody was posting random shit and I was just confused since I had no idea what people were talking about. That's it was for me. Yeah, I was having a hard time establishing myself into the conversation because I had no idea what the conversation was about. This isn't a bad look by any means.

Your suspicion is ridiculous.
How were what was happening any different than peeps flinging shit or fluffing in other games? I fail to see how that made feel lost.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm but it says 12 protectors though, and it's a 15 players game.
So Demon King is not involved. To only have 3 mafia against 12 townies Mafia sure need a lot of killing power. I think that's why this game a flipless. With flipless game mafia doesn't need to think about getting scrutinize after mislynch upon mislynch. No one able to know dead player's alignment. So it all makes sense now.