Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't know how to feel about TSQ. He didn't do anything this day. He has mainly been acting cocky and he's lacking in the hunting department too. D1 he did something at the start but did nothing at EoD aside from what I just said he did today. Act cocky and no hunting.

He's fucking bad.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great lynching a modkilled player.
Just to clarify, he had a chance to appear in the night, but the slot has been made pretty useless and there is no sub right now to spontanously sub in and save the slot. The modkill is so that whoever would take on the role would not have the struggle to participate in the Afterlife only.

With that I announce a mayor rule change:
Mayor Rule Change!
You are now able to decide whether you want to join the Afterlife or leave the game with no Afterlife Game. At this point it is clear that every dead player will face the Afterlife. If you don't want to due to whatever reasons I will modkill you in good manners and flavour flip your role. Make a good decision and decide how you would like to help your faction win!

Players:
1. @TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
4. @Houtarou
5. @Imperfection
6. @Dragomir
7. @Tigerrr in the woods
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @novaselinenever
10. @Thestatusquo
11. @Michelle
12. @Ryu Kishi
13. @Alice in Noodleland
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @RedGloverKing

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Town loosing this one, take my word. Cause no one is actually looking at the scums.
I'm telling you there's at least two of not all among imp-TSQ-mich.
I'll just look at the other game.
TSQ said Imp is clearly villager, defending him, also he said i am town reading him which is not quite accurate.
Are you really villager? Why do you link me with TSQ?

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to clarify, he had a chance to appear in the night, but the slot has been made pretty useless and there is no sub right now to spontanously sub in and save the slot. The modkill is so that whoever would take on the role would not have the struggle to participate in the Afterlife only.

Mayor Rule Change!
You are now able to decide whether you want to join the Afterlife or leave the game with no Afterlife Game. At this point it is clear that every dead player will face the Afterlife. If you don't want to due to whatever reasons I will modkill you in good manners and flavour flip your role. Make a good decision and decide how you would like to help your faction win!

Players:
1. @TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
4. @Houtarou
5. @Imperfection
6. @Dragomir
7. @Tigerrr in the woods
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @novaselinenever
10. @Thestatusquo
11. @Michelle
12. @Ryu Kishi
13. @Alice in Noodleland
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @RedGloverKing
Fam, just abolish the no flips rule and make all deaths show alignment.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Naomi_Rose and Rej

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mayor Rule Change!

Players:
1. @TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
4. @Houtarou
5. @Imperfection
6. @Dragomir
7. @Tigerrr in the woods
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @novaselinenever
10. @Thestatusquo
11. @Michelle
12. @Ryu Kishi
13. @Alice in Noodleland
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @RedGloverKing
Wait the bold letters are they for waindo or red glover? Cause he didn't post once and was supposed to get mod killed.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. So listen up people. Last game I had been scum reading two scums and couldn't get any of the scums lynched. I won't repeat that. I am lynching at least one scum this game. And that's from the list of imp-TSQ-mich at least one. And I'm ready to do whatever. Enough with town losing for idk how many times straight now. So as I said, I'm ready to do anything.