Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Michelle say anything about TSQ at all in this game?. LAst game we played together she was generally very persistant and stubborn about her reads. I only see she did this with Poison this time, or am I mistaken?
@Michelle
I spent way too much time playing last two games here for nothing. Don't tell me i gained game experience -_-
I don't have any reason to be glued to the thread

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm up for mich Lynch you in?
People are voting on one hand for Alice, on the other for Waidu or maybe they're gonna switch to Michelle.
Calling everyone to lynch me and you wonder why i see you openwolfing Poison..

It's clear as day you have a big reason to get rid of me. You gave zero reasons for your push, still you are using any means to lynch me.
Also going for an inactive... You are a wolf.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys are letting the thread lurker scum get away because your hero radar has turned on

Actives are town as hell, cull lurkers and then we can worry about the boogey mans

Stick to a lynch for once jfc

Vote Alice stop being so paranoid

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice connected Luk’s inactivity with him receiving a boring role

That’s always scum mindset because it’s very assumption is Luk is town and his role is shit.

What town ever has a thought process like that? Lmfao

Luk is always posting regardless of role or alignment, that post was just bad

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice’s entire posts are faked bravado hidden behind self-awareness by asking how people perceive her and she’s not doing anything to further town’s wincon

It’s D2 you’re not in LyLo, we just lynched a no-poster, it doesn’t make all of them town. You guys are reading Alice town literally for not posting.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle you are right, I am just suprised cause u gave me such a hard time in the last game xD
I guess you.re right... i.m the one at a loss staying glued here without actually solving stuff -.-

@Alice in Noodleland was Houtarou not the second who voted Luk?Why are u going back there though... like u have/had 2 votes on u xD
I don't need to pressure you each game. You posted something extremely non wolfy. It was in yout first wall iirc (somewhere) and in my head appeared the idea you have to be villager for that.
Overnight i see we can talk and so i can search it tomorow if town don't follow Poison's wolfy push.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice’s entire posts are faked bravado hidden behind self-awareness by asking how people perceive her and she’s not doing anything to further town’s wincon

It’s D2 you’re not in LyLo, we just lynched a no-poster, it doesn’t make all of them town. You guys are reading Alice town literally for not posting.
give me your read for Poison pls

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️