Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oki @Poison chan I agree that lynching an AFK isn't great.
How many afk do we have? Waido, RedGlover, Imp & Alice maybe?
but they are suspects cause they are afk. If we lynch an active then what's the difference?

Don't blame me if the reality is different as many pro players here are against the idea of scums are among the pro players.

Like I said I'm not gonna go serious for this game.
yeah I don't feel like going serious either.
So I'll play around.

Michelle towning me without asking a hundred questions wow. When we played together last she was asking me like so many questions. Has she remembered my town play or why hmm. She's usually more inquisitive.
Alice also says I am kinda easy to read and Nova also... and even Ansa...like really? I thought I was hard to read as a town. but ok

My suss: at least one of the actives is scum

I would go in this order TSQ, Nova, Dragomir
I'm really wary about Nova even though he/she sounds legit.

Otherwise: IMP, Alice, Michelle

Sorry ^-^' I have so many.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oki @Poison chan I agree that lynching an AFK isn't great.
How many afk do we have? Waido, RedGlover, Imp & Alice maybe?
but they are suspects cause they are afk. If we lynch an active then what's the difference?

yeah I don't feel like going serious either.
So I'll play around.

Michelle towning me without asking a hundred questions wow. When we played together last she was asking me like so many questions. Has she remembered my town play or why hmm. She's usually more inquisitive.
Alice also says I am kinda easy to read and Nova also... and even Ansa...like really? I thought I was hard to read as a town. but ok

My suss: at least one of the actives is scum

I would go in this order TSQ, Nova, Dragomir
I'm really wary about Nova even though he/she sounds legit.

Otherwise: IMP, Alice, Michelle

Sorry ^-^' I have so many.
You are fresh and you can somehow see my reads on mich but these people can't.smh.

For me my three scums are

Imp, mich, Tsq

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I'm being serious my suspect scum will be Michelle, Waindo, Al
What? You can't make a thing like that anything can hit in that ... I'm not gonna scum/town zone someone based on RNG. Anything is possible
Of course it possible. That's what I want to here. Nova can be scum/TSQ can be scum/Michelle can be scum. Because I doubt scum role not hitting one of these players

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause I can read imo but not alice . I can never read alice she is always scummy but ends up being mislynched as happened in early games. So I don't know about her. But imp played exactly the same way in the last scum game so I'm scum reading him.beside it is his third game so I don't think he can change his game play .

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With a 12 v 3 distribution, you get 4 mislynches before lylo, assuming successful kills each night and no voting shenaningans. If Luk was scum, we still have our 4 mislynches. If he was town, we're down to 3 mislynches. That'd put us in the ball park of 6/7 players PoE to clear the game. 6 is the safe choice.

Here's where I'm at right now

Lock Town
Naomi
Ted
Dragomir

Solid Town
Poison Chan
Houtarou

Lean Town

Tigger in the Woods
Michelle

PoE
Ansatsuken

Imperfection
Red Glover King
Alice

Hammock/Waindo

I don't think there is a wolf in my lock Towns. If there is, good game lol. Feel relatively good about the solid batch, would take a lot to make me reconsider there. **** no flips. I doubt I'd be alive if it gets to that so **** it lol.
The PoE is ranked, Imp and Ansa are more lean town than the other way but the process demands it. Red is an absolute null, I have nothing there so he's poe by default. Alice and Waindo's placement are pretty interchangeable, they both need to die.
Once gain, **** no flips lol. I don't think Imp is teamed with Wai so if the latter flips red, he would have been taken out of the PoE.
I like this post of Nova, not because I am in town lean necessarily but because you take the time to explain how many chances we have left.
[I still don't trust you:sweat:]

You are fresh and you can somehow see my reads on mich but these people can't.smh.

For me my three scums are

Imp, mich, Tsq
Well I would totally suss her and even vote for her if she wouldn't have previously said in the Chernobyl game that she would post less. So I am blaming most of these attitude changes on that I guess.

TSQ well I never saw him play as town yet[and no I'm still not gonna go read that old game you linked long ago]
His approach: vote for this one, you will see why tomorrow if I'mm still alive- well this kinda attitude he used while scum, but now he feels very much mellowed down. Which I don't understand. I mean honestly it's hard to tell if it's genuine this time.a
Did Michelle say anything about TSQ at all in this game?. LAst game we played together she was generally very persistant and stubborn about her reads. I only see she did this with Poison this time, or am I mistaken?
@Michelle

I honestly feel even more uncomfortable putting people in town lean or scum lean or even voting for them without this flip.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like this post of Nova, not because I am in town lean necessarily but because you take the time to explain how many chances we have left.
[I still don't trust you:sweat:]

Well I would totally suss her and even vote for her if she wouldn't have previously said in the Chernobyl game that she would post less. So I am blaming most of these attitude changes on that I guess.

TSQ well I never saw him play as town yet[and no I'm still not gonna go read that old game you linked long ago]
His approach: vote for this one, you will see why tomorrow if I'mm still alive- well this kinda attitude he used while scum, but now he feels very much mellowed down. Which I don't understand. I mean honestly it's hard to tell if it's genuine this time.a
Did Michelle say anything about TSQ at all in this game?. LAst game we played together she was generally very persistant and stubborn about her reads. I only see she did this with Poison this time, or am I mistaken?
@Michelle

I honestly feel even more uncomfortable putting people in town lean or scum lean or even voting for them without this flip.
Thank you... ! That's what I meant that she was trying to paint me scum and no one else even after I said a lot of stuff about town mechs.... Who do you plan to vote though??

Reactions: Naomi_Rose