Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay let's see how long the power bank can work cause our area still has faulty electricity. Rip.

Okay so, I saw the post @Dragomir, so like I quoted all her posts and planned to reply to her posts so you got a lot of one liners. I'm avoiding doing that cause it takes a lot of time for me too and it doesn't really produce much.

So I'm just making a post normal iso then. About Luk,
He fluffed in the beginning, but what stood out the most to everyone is his read on me. Calling my jokes forced. And calling me out as a weird poster and not natural it's odd cause all he did through out the game till now was sticking to that one part. I started SRing him early for this. Lot of his posts are one liners with nothing worth mentioning and useful. He comes off as more scummy from his way of posting and replying to stuff rather than his town play. Something similar happened, to some extent, where we were scum buddy. He was lynched on DP1.

The bad thing about all these is no flip. Damn rej. We won't be getting much cause most players changed to luk with bare minimum reasons cause there ain't much to begin with, his posts are really less in number if you don't count the 4 word posts.

Change Vote Lynch : TheLukundo
Poison bad.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like Luk would be heavily pinged in scum chat right now, although he might have an internet outage or something.
You know what I feel like? I feel like Rej should change his no flip rule. Like why dude?! Ugh. I hate it so much.

Alignment flips are one of the core parts about scum hunting in mafia and to remove it takes away the importance of lynches and 1/4 of our scum hunting prowess. I'm so triggered about this.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me, this non-flipping alter the very meaning of Mafia since people thought process changed based on flips and with removing that part there are not many changes you can have in your thought process