Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk.. she was a total potato yday but pretends to have game contributions
What's your point?
I recall you where inactive day 1, 2 (poison sus of you)

appeared just to shade her, then come back again to continue tunnel nova, and look like your being active, go scum hunt, or you bad because you just keep focusing me as excuse. (am i you next tunnel?)

Answering to Naomi

The direct defence between Nova and Naomi made Angelus scum radar vibrate pretty hard.

I won't take that read as litteram but i have to take it consideration when i look at other night kills: Ryu, Poison, Drago.

I have to check all their reads tomorow morning.
Translation she needs to look like she active, by focusing on me next over poison,nova, and now oreki.

Yeha Oreki wan'ts to let everyone know he scum, by killing angel. this line of thought is just plain bad, not enough he was sure poison was scum, but she got night killed (so looks oppurtunist nk by scum planning to kill him later) Just as they focused on dragomir when i started sus him previois.

@novaselinenever Do you believe oreki plays bad like this, by targeting player he wants dead (who end up nk?)

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej can the people that died before N2 choose to switch to heaven or whatever you called it by flipping their role?
Modkill is modkill, one will be offered the choice to refuse with the consequence of not being permitted to win. This is just offered to people that don't want to participate in the Afterlife due to triggerness, or throwing.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever Do you believe oreki plays bad like this, by targeting player he wants dead (who end up nk?)
I don't think it's inherently a bad play killing people you suspect. It implicates in a way that isn't really incriminating, it makes you look lost and being wrong and also introduces narratives that'd have you as not scum 'cause why whould you kill people you were using a read on to appear like you were contribution.

Also I'm not really taking NKs into consideration trying to figure out Oreki. Waiting on him to show up

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice in Noodleland: 4 (Houtarou, TSQ, novaselinenever, Dragomir)
Waindo: 4 (Imperfection, Naomi Rose, Michelle, Alice in Noodleland)
Michelle: 3 (Poison Chan, Ansatsuken)
RedGloverKing: 1 (Tigerrr

This VC is not explaining too much;
Alice in Noodleland: 8 (TSQ, novaselinenever, Houtarou, Imperfection, Naomi Rose, Dragomir, Ansatsuken, Michelle)
Imperfection: 2 (Ryu Kishi, Alice in Noodleland

i will post this but continue in the morning.

Naomi, i will answer tomorow but now i have to sleep is 11 pm for me.

------

Last thought, scum would not vote on the same wagon to lynch between 2 townies, i think in Alice's wagon is one scum and so Naomi who voted for Waindo may be villager for that because Waindo's wagon has already one scum.
Unless the other scum is off wagons and Alice's wagon was a villa one.

Who disagrees please explain why.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's inherently a bad play killing people you suspect. It implicates in a way that isn't really incriminating, it makes you look lost and being wrong and also introduces narratives that'd have you as not scum 'cause why whould you kill people you were using a read on to appear like you were contribution.

Also I'm not really taking NKs into consideration trying to figure out Oreki. Waiting on him to show up
how do you feel about nk?

either 1 shot, or other? to cause more confusion? unless we have a bad vig.