Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's why I'm never scum with Imperfection

I never let Imperfection self pres onto me because he's admitted to hating playing scum. I am the scum mastermind in chat, if that dude would've self-pressed on me I would've cancelled his ass.

He never votes me if we're together. I have a lot more chances to end up in F3 and pull my way through it, Imperfection's gameplay as scum is literally to get out of the game as soon as possible. In our mafia game, he was pinging me in wolf chat to come in thread and get suspicion off him. He never self-presses on me as a scum there, because he wants to die AND BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S NEVER WINNING WITHOUT AN ACTIVE POSTER A.K.A ME

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imperfection always dies before F3, killing me just so he dies anyway is not only stupid, but a move that I would've never allowed if I were scum here.

Simple as that.

If I wanted to move wagons I would've moved my vote on someone at an attempt to CFD and my scum buddy not to die, but the only time I switched my vote was when I self-pressed.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I never let Imperfection self pres onto me because he's admitted to hating playing scum. I am the scum mastermind in chat, if that dude would've self-pressed on me I would've cancelled his ass.

He never votes me if we're together. I have a lot more chances to end up in F3 and pull my way through it, Imperfection's gameplay as scum is literally to get out of the game as soon as possible. In our mafia game, he was pinging me in wolf chat to come in thread and get suspicion off him. He never self-presses on me as a scum there, because he wants to die AND BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S NEVER WINNING WITHOUT AN ACTIVE POSTER A.K.A ME
I don't give a shit, you latched onto nova said, last day phase.

**** off and die today! along with the godfather.

hopefully it's just you two left,

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, you don't. You're being scum read and had a few votes onto you. Self pres onto you here create the "spew" narrative, it'd actually be worse if you were together and he didn't try to save himself.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no flips lmfao what are you even talking about

you guys would have no idea if Imperfection was scum or town, I always switch to another person, it's not worth the risk of me having a 50% chance to die and Imperfection IS LITERALLY OUTED TOMORROW FOR SELF-PRESSING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no flips lmfao what are you even talking about

you guys would have no idea if Imperfection was scum or town, I always switch to another person, it's not worth the risk of me having a 50% chance to die and Imperfection IS LITERALLY OUTED TOMORROW FOR SELF-PRESSING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING
Townies would not join the Afterlife to get their flip. I mean I know I wouldn't.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus Christ I'm talking to brick walls

you're not even thinking logically at this point, you're all burnt out

I AM NEVER WITH IMPERFECTION. YOUR POINT IS THAT IN THAT SCENARIO, HE IS ANTI-SPEWING. THERE IS A 50% CHANCE I DIE AND HE DIES TOMORROW AS WELL FOR SELF-PRESSING THERE.

WHY TF WOULD I TAKE A 50% CHANCE FOR 2 SCUM TO DIE CONSECUTIVELY INSTEAD OF ME JUST WAGONNING SOMEONE ELSE

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imperfection would've said something in advance to make it seem more realistical or him baiting the wagon instead of myself

HE LITERALLY CAME LAST MINUTE AND PLACE A VOTE

THAT'S NOT ANTI-SPEW LMFAO THAT'S SURVIVAL

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus Christ I'm talking to brick walls

you're not even thinking logically at this point, you're all burnt out

I AM NEVER WITH IMPERFECTION. YOUR POINT IS THAT IN THAT SCENARIO, HE IS ANTI-SPEWING. THERE IS A 50% CHANCE I DIE AND HE DIES TOMORROW AS WELL FOR SELF-PRESSING THERE.

WHY TF WOULD I TAKE A 50% CHANCE FOR 2 SCUM TO DIE CONSECUTIVELY INSTEAD OF ME JUST WAGONNING SOMEONE ELSE
There was no wagonning someone else, unless you wanted to out yourself. The writting was on the wall lmao.

Him not voting for you there, would look much worse than self-preserving. Wouldn't make any sense whatsoever