Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even when you were around, you didn't have a very noticeable presence like you weren't really in the thick of most discussions on D1 but rather playing from the sidelines. It was the vibe and I'm pretty sure it was echo'd by some peeps after me. P
I think i explained this. I had 2 last games where i put a lot of soul and time in the game but town lost because was blind, not to mention in both games i nailed the scum team or the best part of it, but it was for nothing. Last game i was mislynched with 3 votes while some townies didn't even bother to vote and that was the last day because of some hidden mechanics. I am burned and i don't want to play like obligated by my own meta.
I am playing how i feel and it's unfair to expect me to be the same every game.
Where is the joy to play if everyone is just pinging me to post when i feel like just contemplating the thread and doing nothing?
I wanted to post just the minimum posts, i see who is low poster just has easier life. But i couldn't this game. i will insist and do it in future games.

Do whatever you want with this.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think i explained this. I had 2 last games where i put a lot of soul and time in the game but town lost because was blind, not to mention in both games i nailed the scum team or the best part of it, but it was for nothing. Last game i was mislynched with 3 votes while some townies didn't even bother to vote and that was the last day because of some hidden mechanics. I am burned and i don't want to play like obligated by my own meta.
I am playing how i feel and it's unfair to expect me to be the same every game.
Where is the joy to play if everyone is just pinging me to post when i feel like just contemplating the thread and doing nothing?
I wanted to post just the minimum posts, i see who is low poster just has easier life. But i couldn't this game. i will insist and do it in future games.

Do whatever you want with this.
Fair enough, hope you feel better. Also I can understand this 'cause I'm slightly feeling the same as the game continues like my activity and hunting is decreasing. I'm not completely in it

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The situation also with this phase and Alice's lynch being decided before it even started makes for a bad combination. There is a lot of complacency and I'd be hypocrite to reproach it to anyone or holding it against them 'cause it's hitting me and I haven't really done much

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I adore your game @Rej,
You must be registered for see images
It has mystery, though i think the no flip is overkill, then i think you have a reason for doing it.

Honestly am getting flashback to odd game, where townies killed each other, and revealed everyone was town. Hard to tell with the no flip rule.

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's do it. Say I'm town, what's your PoE after Alice's lynch?
I want to know how Alice flips. She promised to flip role and that may show she is in fact villager.
I don't even know anything about the flavour so i can only shrug.
Guessing means shading blindly rn iykwim.
Ted though.... How come he is so quiet?