Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they manner and way u explain can't be understood by my brain..

try make it so simple..
I am not comfortable allowing a wannabe troll with an IQ comparable of that of a jelly fish to play a game that requires you to use little bit of your brain. Taking into account your IQ points, it would be a disaster for everyone to play with you but more importantly a disaster for yourself, I don't want you to harm yourself in the process. Thinking even a tiny bit is definitely not your strong point and I have a feeling majority of the players will lose severe amount of IQ points in the process dealing with you. So save everyone and yourself the hassle of losing brain cells. Us because we need the brain cells to continue functioning like a normal human beings and yourself.... so you do not end up acting like a jelly fish permanently, keep those few precious IQ points you have intact, it's for your own sake.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not comfortable allowing a wannabe troll with an IQ comparable of that of a jelly fish to play a game that requires you to use little bit of your brain. Taking into account your IQ points, it would be a disaster for everyone to play with you but more importantly a disaster for yourself, I don't want you to harm yourself in the process. Thinking even a tiny bit is definitely not your strong point and I have a feeling majority of the players will lose severe amount of IQ points in the process dealing with you. So save everyone and yourself the hassle of losing brain cells. Us because we need the brain cells to continue functioning like a normal human beings and yourself.... so you do not end up acting like a jelly fish permanently, keep those few precious IQ points you have intact, it's for your own sake.
:)nice fanfic..

Last edited: