Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok before I start let me clarify some points..Yes he is a fodder but lets look at this from the subjective point of view..Lets take a look at his arsenal..
If We consider Boruto(Anime) canonical.

Then konohamaru can use-

1) Rasengan with wind release
You must be registered to see images

2) Two Types of Summoning Frog and the monkey..

3) He can use Lightening, Fire and wind style jutsus..

4) He can use sealing and wind chakra blades

5) His Taijutsu skills are good enough to match Curse mark 2nd stage character..

This mfo should be overpowered but he is still fodderized in almost all the fights in Boruto or he is just simply out of chakra..How is he so stupidly behind/ Ignored in all the fights...I would say konohamaru probably had it worse after Naruto..Only an incompetent writer thinks that Characters has to be fodderised or made irrelevant for new characters to grow and konohamaru is the prime target of that style of writing...I can't get over the fact that he didn't even tried to avenge Mugino(Especially after anime's expansion..Anime would make a totaly new kara member for boruto to beat but wouldn't change the manga script a bit to have konohamaru do something for his friend after they build up his friendship with him)..Konohamaru from Naruto would go out of his way to protect his friend..Not everyone has to be a boring grown up for Borutos development...

Reactions: minamoto
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. It really is kind of sad what the Boruto series has done to Konohamaru.

The truth is that you are actually so right with your analysis of Konohamaru and his arsenal.

However, he always has to be a jobber.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. It really is kind of sad what the Boruto series has done to Konohamaru.

The truth is that you are actually so right with your analysis of Konohamaru and his arsenal.

However, he always has to be a jobber.
Incompetence of Kodachi is the result of Konohamaru's ill treatment..If Kishimoto is actually writing Boruto we might see some development from Him...He should be the main charcter...Kakashi was actually the silent protagonist of Naruto and here in Boruto Konohamaru donot even have Asuma level of treatment