thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konohamaru was nerfed as heck. If the rasengan he used this chapter was the same one he just used in the anime it would have taken out the gun, Ao, and then the front half of the cave and kept going. He also did not use clones or any jutsu other than his small rasengan. I believe an all out not nerfed Konohamru should be able to take out Ao by himself but then what would "Bort this is my story" main character do? He now needs to have a pointless light saber fight because he is so cool while everyone including his maybe Kage level sensei sit there and watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Konohamaru Was Nerfed This Chapter

Imagine being stupid enough to believe that Konohamaru should use a technique that would bring down the entire Cave.

Basically repeating the Obito situation.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I guess everyone was nerfed in this chapter.

I mean, Sarada and Mitsuki literally stood there and watched Konohamaru get his ass whooped. They could've brought Ao down if Sarada had her Sharingan activated and Mitsuki used SM.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Imagine being stupid enough to believe that Konohamaru should use a technique that would bring down the entire Cave.

Basically repeating the Obito situation.
I am saying this chapter forced a scenario where Konohamaru and his group barely used any techniques or abilities in an attempt to make Ao look better than he was.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am saying this chapter forced a scenario where Konohamaru and his group barely used any techniques or abilities in an attempt to make Ao look better than he was.
No shit.

> Fighting in a cave aka limited arsenal. For example: Boruto can't use his Water Style without everyone else getting caught in it, Sarada can't use Fire Style without everyone else getting burned, and Mitsuki can't use Wind style without everyone else getting caught up in it.

> They were all disorganized: Sarada couldn't use her Flash Bomb because Ao got them all down, so she would have blinded them all.

They were basically put into a corner. Not sure why your whining nerfs when its clear as day why it happened.

You seem to be throwing around excuses because Ao got the better hand of them all. If that dude didn't sacrifice his life for Team Konohamaru + 1, Ao would of killed them all.

Unless Mitsuki went Sage Mode.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No shit.

> Fighting in a cave aka limited arsenal. For example: Boruto can't use his Water Style without everyone else getting caught in it, Sarada can't use Fire Style without everyone else getting burned, and Mitsuki can't use Wind style without everyone else getting caught up in it.

> They were all disorganized: Sarada couldn't use her Flash Bomb because Ao got them all down, so she would have blinded them all.

They were basically put into a corner. Not sure why your whining nerfs when its clear as day why it happened.

You seem to be throwing around excuses because Ao got the better hand of them all. If that dude didn't sacrifice his life for Team Konohamaru + 1, Ao would of killed them all.

Unless Mitsuki went Sage Mode.
first time agree with u. at least u think logically for once

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Konohamaru was nerfed as heck. If the rasengan he used this chapter was the same one he just used in the anime it would have taken out the gun, Ao, and then the front half of the cave and kept going. He also did not use clones or any jutsu other than his small rasengan. I believe an all out not nerfed Konohamru should be able to take out Ao by himself but then what would "Bort this is my story" main character do? He now needs to have a pointless light saber fight because he is so cool while everyone including his maybe Kage level sensei sit there and watch.
There's likelihood Konohamaru didn't use such a powerful technique because it would kill Ao who has vital information(s) about Kara.

It's not like Konohamaru didn't engage countless robots that could spew out simultaneous fire blasts initially, leaving him low on chakra. Oh wait, he did..!

There's literally no indication Konohamaru is going to be sit idle while Boruto fights Ao. Your conclusion is based on a synopsis. From the definition, a synopsis won't include all the details, or in this case, the details of the chapter, so wait for the chapter to be released in English.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Time to accept Ao as our lord and savior

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What happened to you? It's like you had a mental breakdown and now you are defending the manga you had been bashing the whole time.
Yeah before it was boring and nothing interesting was happening but now it's very good i like how Ao acts he's so badass. the moment KARA were revealed i got hooked in the manga. each member looks badass and we're coming close to kawaki. and also i'm defending it because i'm right

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess everyone was nerfed in this chapter.

I mean, Sarada and Mitsuki literally stood there and watched Konohamaru get his ass whooped. They could've brought Ao down if Sarada had her Sharingan activated and Mitsuki used SM.
Not everybody only Konohamaru (probably because he would've killed everybody), Sarada who could've ended the fight and Mitsuki who also just stood around. He should've had some popcorn and watched the show.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nobody was stopping Ao.

Mitsuki could have, with Sage Mode.

But he's nerfed like that consistently anyway