Konohamaru-ftg jutsu

rararudy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, i was rewatching the fight between konohamaru vs temari and i noticed that right before he used rasengan he teleported on the side of a tree. Now, that can just mean he has a good speed level but i the ftg just popped in my head when i reseen it. Do you guys think he can learn the ftg?

Trollasaur

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, i was rewatching the fight between konohamaru vs temari and i noticed that right before he used rasengan he teleported on the side of a tree. Now, that can just mean he has a good speed level but i the ftg just popped in my head when i reseen it. Do you guys think he can learn the ftg?
Anime only

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea anime is not canon. It is the canon storyline wither filler arcs to make the story longer. Its not written by Kishi therefore the feats of any character in non-canon eps in the anime cannot be used to decide a characters strength or how he would do against another character.

Other than for the sake of vs threads or top 10 threads though it doesnt really matter. Dragonball Z had fillers but I still consider Goku and Piccolo in drivers ed. very canon.

Last edited:

Trollasaur

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea anime is not canon. It is the canon storyline wither filler arcs to make the story longer. Its not written by Kishi therefore the feats of any character in non-canon eps in the anime cannot be used to decide a characters strength or how he would do against another character.
Nope, Kishi himself has not said that Naruto anime doesn't exist, cannon is just something the comunity invented and is what the comunity decides to be cannon, it's really up to the viewer to decied for himself, well in Naruto at least.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, Kishi himself has not said that Naruto anime doesn't exist, cannon is just something the comunity invented and is what the comunity decides to be cannon, it's really up to the viewer to decied for himself, well in Naruto at least.
It has nothing to do with the Narutobase community, just like any other show what is considered canon is the original story, in this case the manga. Its like this with any long story like this. (Dragonball Z, Star wars, Lotr, etc.). This is not something the Narutobase community made up on their own.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has nothing to do with the Narutobase community, just like any other show what is considered canon is the original story, in this case the manga. Its like this with any long story like this. (Dragonball Z, Star wars, Lotr, etc.). This is not something the Narutobase community made up on their own.

Trollasaur

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha nope cannon isn't an offical word, it was made by fanboys ages ago. The comuinties made this word up, not the writers or anything