Konoha should have been rebuilt in a week!

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We have already seen at least two cases where a shinobi passes off chakra to another, here:

You must be registered for see images

and here:

If Tsunade knew about this then she should have had Yamato building the houses while Naruto supplies the chakra. It would be much better than wasteing money on builders. But then again Danzo was Hokage at the time so it's his fault.xd

Reactions: ~MC117~

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Iam pretty sure only certain ninja have this skill. Old ladies like tsunade and chiyo. but i dont think naruto has this ability on his own and most likely not most other ninja either. Tsunade was in a coma so no not possible.

Hokage Sharingan Kakashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We have already seen at least two cases where a shinobi passes off chakra to another, here:

and here:

If Tsunade knew about this then she should have had Yamato building the houses while Naruto supplies the chakra. It would be much better than wasteing money on builders. But then again Danzo was Hokage at the time so it's his fault.xd
I too have thought about this aswell. Konoha would of been rebuilt fully in a matter of days but then it hit me that not all of the buildings were made from wood. There were some made from both wood and stone like the building where the Hokages office was. Although it'd be nice to see a full reconstruction of Konoha by a wood style user espically with Hirashima's DNA I just don't see Kishi letting that happen. Even so I'm pretty sure Yamato has a limit on how far he could go with wood release even if he was constanly being supply with senju chakra from Tsunade.