l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konoha is like the main center where f-cked up shit happens.
Notice how the mass murderers come from konoha...
-Madara
-Obito, Jubbito, Tobi, whatever his name is with all these name changes.
-Orochimaru
-Sasuke
-Itachi
Now I put Itachi there, just because he killed his whole clan and that was some f-cked up shit.

But at the same time.... good people come from Konoha....

but then again, the guy who basically caused all this non-sense is from Konoha, with another guy who is just as murderous came from Konoha, then Orochimaru, he still ain't even dead, no telling how many people he killed. then we got Sasuke, who is proven to be a huge threat, then we got Itachi, who... just killed his family... that's pretty messed.

But then again...

Its like a hard decision....
Because people like Obito are born there, and but then people like Naruto are born there also...
Damn.

Its hard to vote No, got think about the all the murderers who come from there but its hard to vote yes, with all the good people there also...

Of course other villages be having some f-cked up stuff to be, its seem Konoha is like the huge problem here.

They have their good guys and bad guys like other villages, but none of them revive the juubi, and becomes its host, and basically get ready to cast a genjutsu on the whole world.
Just saying. Just saying.

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every city and civilization produces bad apples, a entire population isn't responsible for the sins of a few of them.
I said that, but we got think about the safety of the NV.
I'm just saying, I can see why some villages want to destroy Konoha.
Like they still let Sasuke run free in the meadows after all that sh-t he has done....
I mean atleast take care of the deranged people you got now...

Lord Naruto San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- i got dumber from watchin this sooo the hidden mist should get destroyed during the bloody mist. The sand village should get destroyed by fathers trying to kill there son and raising fudged up kids like Sasori and Gaara ( Both changed ) Rock village because there Kage is backstabbing and grimy + selfish and only thinks of destroying other villages

DiddyKing

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The funny part is nobody can Destroy the leaf except people from the leaf. I mean come on look at who is actually doing any thing. Naruto alone would destroy most of them that's not even counting Sasuke, Orochimaru or any of the edo hokage's that are back for the moment. Heck all the current kages are being rescued by the leaf, that's one reason it shouldn't be destroyed. So if the villages are smart they realize its dumb to attack and they all made their fair share of mistakes.

PS: It would be funny to seem them try. :bouncy: