Konnichi wa mina!! :D

Snuglybutt

Member
17 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello everyone! o/
You may call me sunglybutt or sungly or butt ( don't really mind)
I been doing a lot of reading in this forum and finally decided to make myself a a profile. I am a s- class introvert so please ...go easy on me? I am passionately in love whit drawing (I'm nowhere near amazing) and I am a makeup artist (or at least that's what i like to tell myself >.< ) I also like to cosplay as a hobby. Anime has a huge part in my life since I was a child you can say ._.
My obsession whit naruto came really back In the day when naruto was just starting on shonnen jump I would go out my way to try a buy all the shonnen jump I could (before I ever knew that mangas existed) I been on and off whit the anime although I been trying my hardest to watch the entire series but I'm always loyal to the manga, recently re-read it.

As character wise I have a lot I enjoy and some that I just don't understand why there even there.
I'm don't debate much but I have my opinions for the most part I stick to the manga facts.

Hope we can all get along and have fun together. (= ^. .^ =)

Ps. Yes I shed a tear or 2 when I found out about Itachi... So? :T
 

Goetia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,484 posts 1,419 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
34,484
Reaction score
1,419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NarutoBase.
 

uchihamad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,361 posts 642 reactions
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
8,361
Reaction score
642
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:naruto: Welcome to base.
:sakura: read the rules
:sasuke: Stay away from trolls
:kakashi: a lady asked me to dance while I am on my way to here ..sorry for becoming late

:naruto: :sakura: That's a lie
:sasuke: huh !
:kakashi: Enjoy your stay in Naruto base :cool:
 

Brainstorm

Banned
Regular
668 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Jun 27, 2014
Messages
668
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome my name is Brain
 

Pirate King

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,422 posts 579 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,422
Reaction score
579
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB snuglybutt
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, this certainly is an impressive introduction.

Welcome.
 

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
3,594 posts 288 reactions
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
288
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello everyone! o/
You may call me sunglybutt or sungly or butt ( don't really mind)
I been doing a lot of reading in this forum and finally decided to make myself a a profile. I am a s- class introvert so please ...go easy on me? I am passionately in love whit drawing (I'm nowhere near amazing) and I am a makeup artist (or at least that's what i like to tell myself >.< ) I also like to cosplay as a hobby. Anime has a huge part in my life since I was a child you can say ._.
My obsession whit naruto came really back In the day when naruto was just starting on shonnen jump I would go out my way to try a buy all the shonnen jump I could (before I ever knew that mangas existed) I been on and off whit the anime although I been trying my hardest to watch the entire series but I'm always loyal to the manga, recently re-read it.

As character wise I have a lot I enjoy and some that I just don't understand why there even there.
I'm don't debate much but I have my opinions for the most part I stick to the manga facts.

Hope we can all get along and have fun together. (= ^. .^ =)

Ps. Yes I shed a tear or 2 when I found out about Itachi... So? :T

Bolds my favorite part welcome to the base stay away from hardcore fanboys and trolls , and have fun :D
 

Laraib

Banned
4,613 posts 457 reactions
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
4,613
Reaction score
457
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome....S Class Introvert...

Now I know You're smiling hehe
 
172 posts 26 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
172
Reaction score
26
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :)
 

GeddoMazou

Banned
252 posts 26 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
26
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NarutoBase. Hope you'll have great time here :):):)
 

Sasori

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,260 posts 695 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
15,260
Reaction score
695
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base
 

UCE

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,766 posts 963 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
12,766
Reaction score
963
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
On this day i say welcome.
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,510 posts 785 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB. Glad to have you here with us. That's because
You must be registered for see images
the more the merrier.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB and enjoy your stay.
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's a detailed intro.XD Anyways welcome to the base. Have fun. :D
 

Barbarossa

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,493 posts 169 reactions
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
4,493
Reaction score
169
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wellcome to the base :hi:
 

Venomous Cobra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,664 posts 1,229 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
15,664
Reaction score
1,229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 

roncato

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,932 posts 285 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
3,932
Reaction score
285
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome, I'm David. If you want to discuss about anime with some1, write me :p
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello everyone! o/
You may call me sunglybutt or sungly or butt ( don't really mind)
I been doing a lot of reading in this forum and finally decided to make myself a a profile. I am a s- class introvert so please ...go easy on me? I am passionately in love whit drawing (I'm nowhere near amazing) and I am a makeup artist (or at least that's what i like to tell myself >.< ) I also like to cosplay as a hobby. Anime has a huge part in my life since I was a child you can say ._.
My obsession whit naruto came really back In the day when naruto was just starting on shonnen jump I would go out my way to try a buy all the shonnen jump I could (before I ever knew that mangas existed) I been on and off whit the anime although I been trying my hardest to watch the entire series but I'm always loyal to the manga, recently re-read it.

As character wise I have a lot I enjoy and some that I just don't understand why there even there.
I'm don't debate much but I have my opinions for the most part I stick to the manga facts.

Hope we can all get along and have fun together. (= ^. .^ =)

Ps. Yes I shed a tear or 2 when I found out about Itachi... So? :T


Happy welcome.

Have a good discussion here.

Thanks.
 

Snuglybutt

Member
17 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you very much :D!
 
Top