Konnichi wa, children of Rikudou

reubenrane

Member
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am ReubenRane from Nigeria. A strong fan of Naruto and other animes. Started loving mangas and animes at a very young age when I realised I couldn't draw. U can get my audio works via . I got y'all backs and hope 2 watch as Naruto gon finally become Hokage or fight with Sasuke and die with him, whatevva. Arigato.
 

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
You must be registered for see images
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Welcome, reubenrane!
Enjoy The Base!
​
​
​


And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :D

You must be registered for see images


Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :noc:​



>>> <<<​
 

-Carnage-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
8,222
Reaction score
661
You must be registered for see images




​
 

Valen

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
392
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
 

u wanna die

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
262
Hi, I am ReubenRane from Nigeria. A strong fan of Naruto and other animes. Started loving mangas and animes at a very young age when I realised I couldn't draw. U can get my audio works via . I got y'all backs and hope 2 watch as Naruto gon finally become Hokage or fight with Sasuke and die with him, whatevva. Arigato.
nice way to say hello... :D
 

theRPGdude

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
3,563
Reaction score
300
You must be registered for see images

Welcome to Naruto Base, I hereby welcome you! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay! :)
You must be registered for see images
 

vengsea

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
877
Reaction score
27
HI! wow Nigeria first time I heard of it,how is it like there ?
 

Xaviour

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
15,282
Reaction score
141
You must be registered for see images
 
Top